🎶Lila Forde Fan Thread🎶

allistr

Most of my favourites I expected to go through but not gonna lie, was worried for Lila.

Her advancing to the next live round was a pleasant surprise.

Hope to see her on the piano again in a future performance, use her musicianship to full effect!

• Like 1

performance was so beautiful

from tvline

Lila Forde (Team Legend), “River” — Grade: A+ | Sensibly, fans requested that Lila sing Joni Mitchell — and a Joni Mitchell Christmas song, no less. If that doesn’t send Lila straight to the Finals, I don’t know what would. Needless to say, she was vocally flawless, navigating that tricky melody as easily as a tightrope walker might stroll down regular ol’ sidewalk. “You have the ability to touch my heart so deep,” Reba exclaimed. And she ain’t the only one. John sounded legitimately choked up by Lila’s performance.

Which of the Top 9 gave Monday's best performance?

sdfgfdgf.JPG.ada1d146a67aa7675f07c7ba38227c5f.JPG

• Like 4

Our girl said I want my place in the finals!! is what I wanted from her for this round, I would have loved A Case of You but River was a smart choice.

Lila is a mini Joni, they both sing with grace and delicacy and know how to take advantage of the inflections of their voices.

I don't want to get my hopes high but a duet with John would be totally magical.

• Like 5

This is kinda poopy thought, but do you think Coach split will help Lila in finale? 

Viewers of this show do vote for coach, when more then one team member in up for instant save or in finale it splits team vote. Example: Craig Wayne Boyd.

I'm not saying she can't win on her own merit she is amazing IMHO, but I don't think she is the underdog she appears to be! She has been absolutely killing it...

Edited by seamaidencora

Lila did great with her first song though it was my least favorite from her but she did an awesome job with her second song. She really shines on the ballads. I would say she should probably stay away from uptempos.