🎶Lila Forde Fan Thread🎶

allistr

42 minutes ago, Persy said:

That's sad she got montaged. I would have montaged the Celine battle instead of this. Lila and JaRae sounded amazing in those few seconds. I think Lila was a little bit more creative. 

You're so real for this!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lila Forde, “Angel From Montgomery” — Grade: A+ | Let’s see. Pitch-perfect? Check. Sounded as delightful as the breeze feels on a sunny summer day? Check. Runs that were impressive without being distracting? Check. Connected to the song? Check. (Especially loved her delivery on “I had me a cowboy.”) Yup. There was nothing more that John or anyone could’ve asked of Lila’s Bonnie Raitt/John Prine cover. Exceptional!

source

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

Lila Forde, “Angel From Montgomery” — Grade: A+ | Let’s see. Pitch-perfect? Check. Sounded as delightful as the breeze feels on a sunny summer day? Check. Runs that were impressive without being distracting? Check. Connected to the song? Check. (Especially loved her delivery on “I had me a cowboy.”) Yup. There was nothing more that John or anyone could’ve asked of Lila’s Bonnie Raitt/John Prine cover. Exceptional!

source

She deserved it :wub:

• Like 1

Can I be added too ❤️

I rated her pretty highly on my first listen during her blinds but didn't really pay her a lot of attention. It was only after a couple of relistens that she grew on me because her voice's nuances and inflections are so magical to listen to. Hell, even just the short clip of her singing "Killing Me Softly With His Song" got the song stuck in my head for a good while. Loved her knockout and playoff too and I'm looking forward to every performance that she'll have in the future. Definitely in my top 3 favorite The Voice artists ever.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2023 at 12:04 AM, FloorWax said:

I’m obsessed with her PO tbh. I’ve replayed it the most out of any of the performances. Add me please.

On 12/3/2023 at 1:04 AM, UnquenchableWrath said:

Can I be added too ❤️

I rated her pretty highly on my first listen during her blinds but didn't really pay her a lot of attention. It was only after a couple of relistens that she grew on me because her voice's nuances and inflections are so magical to listen to. Hell, even just the short clip of her singing "Killing Me Softly With His Song" got the song stuck in my head for a good while. Loved her knockout and playoff too and I'm looking forward to every performance that she'll have in the future. Definitely in my top 3 favorite The Voice artists ever.

Added you both!

Also agree with all of those lol