Mara Justine Fan Thread

season1

10 hours ago, MargoK said:

I hope Mara can surpass Huntley and win the whole show! She deserves it!!!!

I think she can. It all depends on the song and performances. I think she already performed better than Huntley and had better songs the past two weeks, and she can do it again next week in the Finale.

Regardless of how the Finale turns out, I'm happy that Mara made the Top 5. I hope she gets great songs to perform.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C016YivxAwF/

PtRFvLA.png

Mara's full message below:

TOP 5??!!!! WE’RE GOING TO THE FINALE!!!!! Thank you everyone for voting for me, I am so extremely thankful to all of you!!!! I am still crying… I love you all, and I’m gonna put my everything into these finale performances, can’t wait for you to see what we’re making for you!! So blessed and humbled I am able to be apart of such an amazingly talented season. Truly, from the bottom of my heart I am just so happy. Thank you for believing in me and for helping me grow @niallhoran you’re the best coach and friend. 🤍✨✨ #TeamNiall #TheVoice @nbcthevoice

Edited by season1

On 12/13/2023 at 4:20 PM, season1 said:

I think she can. It all depends on the song and performances. I think she already performed better than Huntley and had better songs the past two weeks, and she can do it again next week in the Finale.

Regardless of how the Finale turns out, I'm happy that Mara made the Top 5. I hope she gets great songs to perform.

Facts. Based on past observations with past seasons of The Voice, the song choice (which in the finale’s case, song choices) can make or break a performance, regardless of the artist. I’m crossing my fingers Niall and Mara come full circle to come up with two strong song choices that showcases her strengths (just like her Goodbye Yellow Brick Road or Lose Control performances)! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, AD25 said:

Hey guys, what do you think are the odds of are Mara closing the finale tomorrow night? 

Closing the show would help her gain more votes. If she's got really good songs, she has a good chance to close.

Edited by season1

17 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I guessed her as the closer in the Predictions thread because I believe she can pull off a total showstopper. Here’s hoping it comes true.

I predicted the same! I'm also curious on what her ballad and upbeat song choices are! I guess we will wait and see

• Like 1