Mara Justine Fan Thread

season1

Was my favourite of the night. I love her tone. Her lows sound a bit breathy yet full (idk how else to describe). The belt at the end was powerful, but my favourite is probably her mid range, especially when she let's that huskiness out.

Also, her duet with John was great. I liked how she wasn't just copying him, but also going a bit higher or lower at times, and playing just a bit with the melody tastefully.

Look forward to what she does next, and even though I haven't seen her in anything else, I get the sense she has a lot more to show.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Was my favourite of the night. I love her tone. Her lows sound a bit breathy yet full (idk how else to describe). The belt at the end was powerful, but my favourite is probably her mid range, especially when she let's that huskiness out.

Also, her duet with John was great. I liked how she wasn't just copying him, but also going a bit higher or lower at times, and playing just a bit with the melody tastefully.

Look forward to what she does next, and even though I haven't seen her in anything else, I get the sense she has a lot more to show.

She showed off a few things she can do with her voice in that audition. :yes:

Let me know when you want to be counted among her fans on IDF. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jayshon said:

( I don’t know what it is but she sounds so different from being on idol. It’s like her voice developed a husky thickness that I’m in loveee with)

I haven't seen her on Idol or AGT, but I'm not surprised that her voice may have grown fuller as she matures. 

BTW I added you the list of Mara's fans. 🙂

10 hours ago, ernia said:

Add me

Added. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Mara was incredible tonight! Her rasp and her diction of hers? Yes ma'am! I loved that! Her battle partner was really good too but Mara was much more superior. She could go all the way to the finale. I loved the song choice too.

• Like 1