Mara Justine Fan Thread

season1

She's more versatile than I expected. Not just genre wise but all the different colours to her voice. There was a stark contrast to her playoffs imo compared to the rest of her performances. It was more floaty and light compared to her usual husky, dark, rougher sound. Might be my favourite of hers so far.

Add me!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hsamid said:

She's more versatile than I expected. Not just genre wise but all the different colours to her voice. There was a stark contrast to her playoffs imo compared to the rest of her performances. It was more floaty and light compared to her usual husky, dark, rougher sound. Might be my favourite of hers so far.

Add me!

Added. 🙂

1 minute ago, luketapas35 said:

For her (potential) Top 9 performance, I hope she sings one of these songs or something similar to it!

Used To Be Young by Miley Cyrus

vampire by Olivia Rodrigo

Lift Me Up by Rihanna

Here Comes Goodbye by Rascal Flatts 

Niall said she sounded like Olivia so i'm hoping he chooses one of hers. Nini would do good with vampire too. Used to be young would be SOO good for her tho omg great choices

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Add me. She’s really won me over with her past few performances. 

Added. 🙂 She reminds me a bit of Sarah Grace (S15), who just kept getting better every round.

EDIT:

I think "Ball and Chain" would be a good song for Mara to sing.

Edited by season1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, season1 said:

Added. 🙂 She reminds me a bit of Sarah Grace (S15), who just kept getting better every round.

EDIT:

I think "Ball and Chain" would be a good song for Mara to sing.

She's been singing more modern songs recently, which is probably what's been drawing me to her, but a classic for the Semis would be pretty well-timed. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

she would eat on wrecking ball or ball and chain, but i wouldn’t pick them for SF because i think she would wanna maximize demo appeal with song choice

That's one reason why I hope she is grouped with BIAS and Ruby if they have trios, and that she gets a demo-friendly song like Rainbow (or Somewhere over the Rainbow) or Gratitude.

• Like 1