Β 

Battles-

N: Huntley vs Brailey

R: Caitlin vs Crystal

G: Kara vs Brandon

Β 

KOs:

(Unknown no steal/save trio)

J: Kaylee/Mara/Caleb (I think they're closing)

Β 

Β 

Jacquie’s stories makeme think she’s on tonight. I don’t think two steal/save trios would be that unusual given seven of them resulted in steals/saves.

Edited by FloorWax

1 hour ago, MILO JAY said:

yeah jacquie is on tonight. she said, "monday's a good night for the voice"

Battles-

N: Huntley vs Brailey

R: Caitlin vs Crystal

G: Kara vs Brandon

Β 

KOs:

G: Jacquie/Tom/Allison

J: Kaylee/Mara/Caleb (I think they're closing)

Β 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

For whatever reason, I can’t see her IG. It’s been that way since long before the season started. Β 

That might mean she blocked you, unless you also can’t access her account when logged out of instagram / using incognito.

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

That might mean she blocked you, unless you also can’t access her account when logged out of instagram / using incognito.

If she blocked me, that would be weird, since I don’t use my account to comment. The very first time I tried to access it from the spoiler list, I was not able to see it. It’s just an account I use to follow the show, and the only one I have.Β 

I heard Kaylee say Jennifer Hudson is her favorite artist. If β€œAin’t No Way” is her song, it probably isn’t a coincidence that Hudson covered it. Β 

β€œGolden Slumbers” -

Β 

She specifically said this was the first time she had heard the song, and it inspired her to choose it for her blind audition.Β 

Β 

The song is featured twice in the 2016 animated filmΒ Sing, sung byΒ Jennifer Hudson.

Β 

Β 

β€œAin’t No Way”

Β 

• For the television specialΒ Aretha! A GRAMMY Celebration for the Queen of Soul,Β Jennifer Hudson, who was chosen by Franklin to portray her in her biopic, performed the song to widespread acclaim as part of a medley including "Respect" and "Think".

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I heard Kaylee say Jennifer Hudson is her favorite artist. If β€œAin’t No Way” is her song, it probably isn’t a coincidence that Hudson covered it. Β 

β€œGolden Slumbers” -

Β 

She specifically said this was the first time she had heard the song, and it inspired her to choose it for her blind audition.Β 

Β 

The song is featured twice in the 2016 animated filmΒ Sing, sung byΒ Jennifer Hudson.

Β 

Β 

β€œAin’t No Way”

Β 

• For the television specialΒ Aretha! A GRAMMY Celebration for the Queen of Soul,Β Jennifer Hudson, who was chosen by Franklin to portray her in her biopic, performed the song to widespread acclaim as part of a medley including "Respect" and "Think".

Yeah I can see her following JHud on IG