The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

17 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Chechi probably secured a spot for the live shows the second she picked Gwen, I'm not mad at that let's gooo !

Β 

Team Gwen had the best song choices so far.

One reason I like Gwen seasons. She tends to have good song choices and good battles.Β 

• Like 8

My Immortal, finally! Gwen usually has good battle rounds so I'm excited to watch her team the most. As per our mystery contestant on IDF, I'm amused at how their username could reference back to us asking Karli Webster on S13 to blink twice if she won her knockouts lol

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Rodney said:

Another observation.

Β 

Damn.Β  Those must've been some damn good performances to have Gwen blowΒ bothΒ of her steals so quickly, and both in the first taping, no less!

The coaches never have any chill when it comes to using steals early. It could mean amazing performances or it could mean absolutely nothing.

Havent really kept up with the season (Will start doing once we get closer to the premiere), but we got My Inmortal, nice! That oughta be a good battle.

Β 

And even though I love that song, She's Always A Woman doesn't really strike me as battle material, but it ended up in a steal, so. Any comments regarding that one?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

And even though I love that song, She's Always A Woman doesn't really strike me as battle material, but it ended up in a steal, so. Any comments regarding that one?

It seems like the type of song Niall would like or take inspiration from so I think with his team it could be fine.

It’s really unfortunate how produced and scripted the show actually is. There were several teams where it was a blatant setup for one of them (i.e Huntley/Brailey). Sure Huntley is good enough but that song definitely leaned more towards him and he didn’t really have to do anything out of his element… just sad how some of the contestants have to deal with that. Gotta love television.Β