ANTM Superlatives (Best Thirst Trap: Sign up)

FrogLenzen

5. Teyona Anderson - Cycle 12

gdhtclG.jpg

90BysaS.jpgsPv8ddx.jpglyyQzZ5.jpgtOA5my6.jpg1dnK1zr.jpgsWu63Wu.jpgbB1Hrn7.jpg1tFTGtF.jpghtwcNZw.jpg

8.25 / 24

@Gonzalo - 1/24

@Zoey - 1/24

@Alex95 - 3/24

@*Chris - 3/24

@.Rei - 4/24

@*Lily - 5/24

@FrogLenzen - 6/24

@rdhaley96 - 10/24

@*Diana - 14/24

@Solaris - 16/24

@taylorkat - 18/24

@jarmon - 18/24

Alex - 3/24

You're damn right I'm gonna bump this up because I know Teyona is always done dirty here. Such a fantastic portfolio. Her lighting picture, Carmen Miranda, THE POWDER, and then bam! You get hit with her flawless beach picture and you see why she won the show.

Chris - 3/24

It always took me a while to appreciate Teyona's work, but when you compare it to everyone here, it's incredibly strong on top of being consistent and having a lot of standout pictures. I am aware that she's often dismissed around here so I am hoping she's finally getting the recognition that she deserves.

Derek - 6/24

Teyona slayed. Ugh, dammit. Not a perfect portfolio but it’s pretty darn good. The weakest aspect for me is that pretty much all of her good photos (except powder) are 3 quarter profile with eyes to camera. But when you look that great in that pose, how can you choose any other shot for her lololol. I think I said this before but the bird shot is particularly disappointing and honestly part of it is the composition and the cropping, which is Tyra’s fault. 

Richard - 10/24

Her highs weren’t generally the highest, but she took mostly strong pictures throughout the competition and was a solid enough winner. The shoots themselves knock her down a couple of pegs, though.

Sola - 16/24

fav photos: beach & underground

4. CariDee English - Cycle 7

0DMGUaH.png

O0PSLHF.jpgq449WFa.jpgcUpTu9B.jpg6uJBSXu.jpgVgszcSj.jpgW7eWGOy.jpgxFBiJbn.jpgFcTWPkp.jpgcvL0pie.jpgMrLVkkf.jpg

7.83 / 24

Rei - 2/24

Gigi - 3/24

Derek - 4/24

Gonzalo - 5/24

Richard - 6/24

Akshar - 8/24

Zoey - 8/24

Chris - 8/24

Sola - 9/24

Alex - 13/24

Diana - 13/24

Lily - 15/24

Derek - 4/24

My ranking of CariDee surprised me the most I think after I did my initial scoring. But she really nailed the season. I guess I always get caught up in Melrose’s storyline and portfolio that I forget CariDee was extremely consistent as well. The only one that’s bad is the runway action shot, which is so ridiculous that it loops around into iconic. She started with a bang with the genius ditzy shot. The celebrity pair is extraordinary. Elephant is iconic. She made the goofy space flying photo actually seem passable. She froze to death in the water to give us an art. But like some other portfolios, there really isn’t a photo here that I would consider an all time favorite personally. But there is a ton of variety in pose, mood, expression, etc.

Richard - 6/24

Had a few weak moments, but she definitely took some of the best and most compelling pictures of her cycle. She was a natural actress when it came to photos.

Chris - 8/24

Love her or hate her, there's no denying that she has some iconic pictures in her portfolio. 

Sola - 9/24

Her portfolio is where she excels, fav photos: Circus & Black&White

Alex - 13/24

A very unique and diverse portfolio. I appreciate that she takes risks. Her risk taking and B&W shot alone saved it from the bottom of my rankings. But the majority of her portfolio is rather blah, and some are even bad.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Superlatives (Best Winner Portfolio Results: 4-5)

3. Nicole Fox - Cycle 13

vZg1rtY.jpg

ZE5Acsp.jpgqkrYzVQ.jpgNhri7mt.jpgNPrYDmX.jpgzHdDYWq.jpgqyBBr78.jpgqZsF5D3.jpg9jDZV8H.jpgz7HiAes.jpg

7.58 / 24

@Alex95 - 1/24

@rdhaley96 - 1/24

@*Chris - 2/24

@jarmon - 4/24

@.Rei - 6/24

@*Diana - 6/24

@Solaris - 8/24

@FrogLenzen - 9/24

@*Lily - 9/24

@Gonzalo - 11/24

@taylorkat - 13/24

@Zoey - 21/24

Alex - 1/24

A completely bonkers portfolio, how does one model that well?

Richard - 1/24

Probably the most consistent body of work from a winner. Not a bad shot in the bunch, and quite a few stellar ones. Her awkward nature worked in her favor a lot of the time.

Chris - 2/24

When you take one of the picture from the equation, Nicole's portfolio is super strong & very consistent from start to finish. 

Sola - 8/24

underrated portfolio – fav photos: scarf & beauty shot

Derek - 9/24

Unusual for an ANTM winner to have no real beauty shots in her portfolio! This is pretty stellar from start to finish. The group photo is a waste of space completely and obviously would just be lifted out of any real portfolio. Also I suppose some people might subtract points for the race-swap photo… that doesn’t ruin the portfolio for me whatsoever but there are some other gripes I have with shots here and there. The biggest issue I had is the last 3 photos are very meh to me, so she didn’t end on a bang like I thought she could. 

2. Danielle Evans - Cycle 6

wNES4JE.jpg

NeIZSj4.jpgx1Axzrl.jpgcP9S7yj.jpgRXCXpW1.jpgR9gczjr.jpgaXEQOP5.jpgzT0nLp3.jpgHPPnDjn.jpgWSSjBBH.jpgPQtrS9a.jpg

6.41 / 24

Lily - 1/24

Rei - 1/24

Gigi - 2/24

Derek - 3/24

Diana - 4/24

Alex - 5/24

Gonzalo - 7/24

Chris - 7/24

Richard - 8/24

Zoey - 11/24

Sola - 12/24

Akshar - 16/24

Derek - 3/24

Danielle is another model who just never missed lol. There’s zero bad pictures in this. The worst for me might be the elephant with Danielle’s 3 legs but even that isn’t bad or anything. The bald is an all-timer for me and everything else is solid. Lots of variety, no missteps, consistent, and also I just like Danielle a lot, can you blame me?

Alex - 5/24

This is pretty much a solid B+/A- portfolio all the way though. She lacks the "A+" shots, but there's truly not a single clunker in the bunch. Bald, Snow Black, and bikini are pretty damn close to A+ shots though, making her close to being one of the greats.

Chris - 7/24

Her portfolio proves why she's one of biggest fan favourite in term of winners, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's the winner of this category.

Richard - 8/24

Definitely a jack of all trades when it came to overall performance. Her pictures weren’t the strongest of the season, but she was a very well-rounded model who without a doubt deserved her win.

Sola - 12/24

Personality is a 10, and shes a favourite for that.  Her portfolio isn’t as strong though. Fav photos: Fairytales, Circus.

1. Eva Pigford - Cycle 3

bMG4vR3.jpg

lZP3sNc.jpgXh9hNUU.jpgfsyRCPV.jpgEydpnJf.jpg2mNHOCb.jpgFrJDaSe.jpgFwuvQ4t.jpgWxWRHSW.jpghEs6qGl.jpg

5.91 / 24

Sola - 1/24

Diana - 2/24

Lily - 2/24

Zoey - 3/24

Alex - 4/24

Richard - 5/24

Gigi - 6/24

Akshar - 7/24

Rei - 7/24

Derek - 8/24

Gonzalo - 12/24

Chris - 14/24

Sola - 1/24

Favourite portfolio! Best Photos: Spiders,  covergirl, undergarment, but honestly not a bad photo In the bunch imo.

Alex - 4/24

The first half of her portfolio is inconsistent at best, but whew did she eat up the second half. All bangers all the time from the alter ego shot through CoverGirl.

Richard - 5/24

A couple of iffy pictures, but those aside, her portfolio was pretty great. Her personality definitely shines through in a lot of her shots, and that CoverGirl picture is a terrific bookend to her body of work.

Derek - 8/24

Eva killed her cycle and killed this mini-rankdown! What’s the worst here, the Nivea maybe? Also why does she have a cape for Jamaica lmao. But otherwise it’s just slay after slay. No disasters, multiple iconic photos, all time favorites, mixed in with really solid efforts in between. Also helps that she ends with a bang. Great portfolio and a great winner!

Chris - 14/24

Actually surprised that I am ranking here but it is what it is.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Superlatives (Best Winner Portfolio Results: #1 Posted!)
  • FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Superlatives (Best CoverGirl Photo - Sign Up)
On 7/23/2023 at 10:54 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Current Round: Best CoverGirl Photo

YyaYXPz.jpghEs6qGl.jpgt033VYL.jpg

Amanda

Eva

Yaya

p9Sf6ig.jpgvKMZKqd.jpgMSfaNNP.jpg

Kahlen

Keenyah

Naima

gAsrcLc.jpghX6nYRs.jpgO5Pj01r.jpg

Bre 

Nicole C5

Nik

PQtrS9a.jpg9saNfVj.jpgBEQYaRL.jpg

Danielle

Jade

Joanie

MrLVkkf.jpg2rxxtgH.jpglkfcU1K.jpg

CariDee

Eugena

Melrose

fwoSom0.jpgn0HyzHo.jpguYSOWgd.jpg

Jaslene

Natasha

Renee

gXddIuM.jpg20EgOVf.jpg3Za035H.jpg5aqlEfe.jpgaEBS7N3.jpghSWGAIG.jpg

Bianca

Chantal - Queen Collection

Heather

Jenah - Queen Collection

Lisa - Queen Collection

Saleisha - Queen Collection

gSprrEV.jpgAjaH7Ib.jpg4TeBdsQ.jpg

Chantal - Finale

Jenah - Finale

Saleisha - Finale

BsVrWqQ.jpgNIIzUkW.jpgD33lJNK.jpg

Anya

Fatima

Whitney

ovbCY6g.jpgCDLBAzh.jpgvudPJuH.jpg

Lio

McKey

Sam

YSpdXAO.jpguvs97cI.jpghtwcNZw.jpg

Allison C12

Aminat

Teyona

z7HiAes.jpgWRU11wa.jpg

Nicole C13

Laura C13

EJbK1nT.jpgjdDhsNf.jpgKroblH8.jpg7YOvcUW.jpg5v7KFsr.jpgQ0D8nTK.jpgpdnqvDm.jpgmXt1Oma.jpg

Alasia

Alexandra

Angelea - NYC

Anslee

Brenda

Jessica

Krista - NYC

Raina - NYC

R6GkE7e.jpgZ9m3noh.jpg

Krista - Finale

Raina - Finale

UwhPWMb.jpgiqjJhfA.jpg

Ann

Chelsey

ByOXWBG.jpgH9yGogz.jpg

Brittani

Molly

SjCGJGO.jpgvBc7uOO.jpg8M1EAcx.jpg

Allison C17

Angelea C17

Lisa C17

plVxwvI.jpgXpOSLej.jpg

Laura C18

Sophie

Welcome! We are looking for the Top 20 CoverGirl photos! I think there are 57 total so we have to have a couple rounds to narrow it down, but it will be pretty quick in theory. 

To sign up, select one photo to be safe until round 3! Next round is already the unilateral cuts, so be aware.

@Alex95 

@1234567890 

@FrogLenzen

@.Rei 

@*Chris 

@*Diana 

@jarmon 

@rdhaley96 

@*Lily 

@Gonzalo

@goofycilla90 

@*Wallace