ANTM Superlatives (Best Makeover Photo: 6-10)

FrogLenzen

On 7/27/2023 at 12:04 PM, FrogLenzen said:

Okay we will be ranking the winner portfolios from 1 to 24!!! No comments are required, but of course I'd love to read any input especially for your #1 and #24. All the portfolios are posted on [the front page]

@1234567890 

@.Rei 

@*Chris 

@*Diana 

@jarmon 

@*Lily 

@Gonzalo

@goofycilla90 

@*Wallace 
@Deeee 

@Solaris 

@Zoey 

Winner portfolio rankings are coming due! I am going to move the deadline to the end of Saturday so I can hopefully post 21-24 on Sunday. Check in with me here or via DM if you want to be sure that I don't move on without you. 

• Thanks 1

24. Keith Carlos - Cycle 21

bKVrIDm.jpg

R7DjeAa.jpgOXynxAE.jpgwI4wNeb.jpgaTygwR0.jpgIC5E93D.jpgzNFxwAT.jpg1XAujqE.jpgN2XisEs.jpg5RAkeRH.jpg2MJ6Iyi.jpgRpUXyKH.jpgOf6sbq7.jpgVnYehfI.jpg01CcQjF.jpg

21.66 / 24

@Zoey - 14/24

@Solaris - 19/24

@.Rei - 20/24

@rdhaley96 - 21/24

@*Lily - 22/24

@Alex95 - 22/24

@*Chris - 23/24

@Gonzalo - 23/24

@*Diana - 24/24

@taylorkat - 24/24

@jarmon - 24/24

@FrogLenzen - 24/24

Sola - 19/24

fav photos: underwear & jumping photo

Richard - 21/24

Had a few great shots, but for the most part, he relied on his looks and didn’t really push the envelope.

Alex - 22/24

This portfolio is bad.

Chris - 23/24

Keep giving us the same thing, Keith!

Derek - 24/24

Deserving placement. I truly think he is the least versatile winner in the history of the show. I’m pretty sure he has the most photos in his portfolio and somehow still the least variety. He has a couple okay shots. I hate his running shot but people like it, I think his selfie one is better. Then he has a lot of really boring shots with zero energy and on top of that he has some actively awful bad shots. The ice one is horrifying. Bye bye. 

23. Saleisha Stowers - Cycle 9

kiDBRGz.jpg

jcYBQzA.jpgqc0IMjqr.jpgD0Rao3i.jpg8gCLTxs.jpghjo4xKp.jpghSWGAIG.jpgeZaBJ61.jpgC5Tlcvp.jpgXjO3IYy.jpg4TeBdsQ.jpg

21.08 / 24

Gigi - 15/24

Derek - 18/24

Alex - 19/24

Chris - 21/24

Gonzalo - 21/24

Rei - 22/24

Diana - 22/24

Akshar - 22/24

Zoey - 22/24

Lily - 23/24

Richard - 24/24

Sola - 24/24

Derek - 18/24

Wow, when I see her gargoyles shot I’m always so struck at how beautiful this model is. If you look up photos of her without the awful hair, she’s positively stunning. Like in the hall of fame of most beautiful contestants for me. And still the worst winner lmao. A different makeover and the production favoritism toward this contestant wouldn’t have been nearly as obvious. Anyway, this portfolio is not as bad as I remembered. The garden and queen collection are atrocious, just shockingly bad. And most people hate the rock climbing lol, I respect that she tried something I guess. But the rest of it is mostly mid, fine, or even pretty good. Nothing outstanding but not as actively awful as I remembered.

Alex - 19/24

I mean I guess some of her overseas shots are decent? I don't hate the tires photo? But yeah, overall yeah it's not good.

Chris - 21/24

The only redeemable quality of her portfolio were the three pictures taken abroad.

Richard - 24/24

Did well at both the final 5 and 4 shoots (and I actually like her Burning Car, too), but those shoots aside, her body of work was weak. And unlike Adrianne and Jaslene, she doesn’t really have an excuse since cycle 9’s shoots were actually pretty solid.

Sola - 24/24

should be no surprise, worst portfolio ever.  Fav photo: Recycling.

22. Whitney Thompson - Cycle 10

Cvzj2zW.jpg

3B8fjsH.jpgwU2EmAQ.jpgoq6C08r.jpghNkjtVj.jpgQDuUOIH.jpgXBuwjUa.jpgO8PDHzB.jpgvXBKMA0.jpgTOuyoqI.jpg

21.00 / 24

Zoey - 16/24

Gonzalo - 18/24

Derek - 19/24

Sola - 20/24

Lily - 21/24

Gigi - 21/24

Richard - 22/24

Chris - 22/24

Alex - 23/24

Diana - 23/24

Akshar - 23/24

Rei - 24/24

Derek - 19/24

The paint and the airport shots are scary. Renaissance is depressing because it should have been good. I’m not obsessed with her music shot, but overall the rest is not too offensive. I go back and forth with her CoverGirl, today I like it. The tragedy, like others say below, is that she was up against people who schooled her every step of the way in her cycle. And yeah she doesn’t close her lips ONCE in this entire portfolio. 

Sola - 20/24

probably going to place last.  Fav photos: Music & covergirl

Richard - 22/24

I’d say at least half of her portfolio was actually pretty solid/good. But a halfway good portfolio does not a good winner make.~

Chris - 22/24

Not a winner worthy portfolio. 

Alex - 23/24

Anya, Fatima, or Kat's portfolios would likely get top five rankings from me in this group. So unlike some of the other winners, I can't blame crappy shoots for this ranking. Outside of her genre photo her portfolio is truly terrible. The amount of open mouth shots she has is horrifying.

21. Kyla Coleman - Cycle 24

cnjc5Xj.jpg

ylIHfwy.pngHyxdDKj.jpg05DZeoE.pngs6BG1GL.pngFL9hidW.pngWfJ1puD.jpg9lcByIc.jpgccAewbn.jpg6ea4VcA.jpgX7I8t73.jpgDI3XNDM.jpg

19.33 / 24

Zoey - 13/24

Sola - 17/24

Alex - 17/24

Diana - 19/24

Chris - 19/24

Richard - 20/24

Gonzalo - 20/24

Akshar - 20/24

Lily - 20/24

Derek - 21/24

Gigi - 23/24

Rei - 23/24

Sola - 17/24

fav photos: face sandwich, gold

Alex - 17/24

Lol I just watched C24 like a year ago and already forgot she won. She kinda peaked in the middle of the competition, but she was outshone by her competitors that season and she is outshone by her fellow winners here.

Chris - 19/24

Her strong pictures make her for a portfolio that I find mediocre. In my opinion, she probably had the 4th best portfolio on her season. Glad that she's having a successful career though.

Richard - 20/24

Good, not great. Either of the runner-ups would have made a better winner based on portfolio alone, as they were the two biggest standouts in the bunch.

Derek - 21/24

I’m a hater, I’ll admit. I don’t like this at all. The hands shot doesn’t impress me, tbh. Gold is great, parachute is pretty good. Pregnant and both Paper shots are just awful. Then the rest is her sitting here looking bored and lifeless. Besides gold and parachute, she is really doing the least. Booooooo

Edited by FrogLenzen

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Superlatives (Best Winner Portfolio Results: 21-24)
1 hour ago, 1234567890 said:

Darn, I would have loved to be included in this round. 😔 I didn’t realize this was happening. 😢 

Learn Tyra Banks GIF

100 Funniest ANTM Moments on Tumblr

we can still get your opinion on whether we got the rankings right! Do you want to submit an idea for your own superlatives round?