The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

3 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

I looked at Hozier’s tour schedule and it has some interesting gaps that could possibly coincide with filming for The Voice. I actually would LOVE him to be a coach, I feel like he’s “big enough” to be a coach while not being too expensive and would bring a unique “flavor” to the panel.

Can't stress enough how perfect of a fit Hozier would be for this show

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Hum bestie, for the right amount of money, they would all agree to sit in a red chair and listen to decent music :dead:

Yeah, like, what any artist has to lose being on The Voice? You will get at least 8 million to sit in a nice red chair, smash a button everytime you hear a good voice, meeting nice artists, picking song choices and watch some amazing performances here and there, unless you act like a @sshole like a very few coaches i saw around the world or you pull a Adam, you will have a pretty good time being a coach.

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 5

20 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

I remember Ellie Lawrence were salty that she had Selena Gomez as a Battle round mentor, and the Gwen season after that they had Celine Dion. 

I would have been pissed too. :ph34rwave: 

In fact, there are plenty of contestants over the seasons that could teach Selena some singing lessons.😬

• Haha 11

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

In fact, there are plenty of contestants over the seasons that could teach Selena some singing lessons.😬

I wouldn't have been. I would die to meet Selena. ❤️

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

That's a little bit unfair.  Yes, there are many far superior singers, but she's still a good singer in her own right.

• Like 1

I would die if Hozier is a coach, it would honestly be good for him to keep his name out there especially since he's finally getting his second hit after over a decade :haha:

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I would die if Hozier is a coach, it would honestly be good for him to keep his name out there especially since he's finally getting his second hit after over a decade :haha:

What's it called?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

He won’t be, whole July and end of June is filled with dates

• Like 1

With all due respect to Kelsea, she "replacing" would be a really big downgrade. Kelsea doesn't have the experience and trajectory that Reba has. It would be like replacing Madonna with Olivia Rodrigo lol. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, jem128 said:

If Kelsea is a coach, do you think she could be the only country coach? I tend to think not. 

I'd be a little shocked if she was, I don't think Kelsea appeals enough to minivan for them to have her be the representative of country for the season

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

it doesn't matter if there are several new coaches, I like novelty

i just don't want Reba to leave, I wonder if they are going to abandon the double chair for this season, it would be a shame not to keep her and put in a new duo

Edited by French20
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Selena was a terrible advisor (2nd worst of all time IMO), but it had nothing to do with her singing. She simply gave nothing to the contestants.

• Like 1

Just now, AngelaKD said:

Selena was a terrible advisor (2nd worst of all time IMO), but it had nothing to do with her singing. She simply gave nothing to the contestants.

I wonder who's the worst one in your opinion.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, jem128 said:

If Kelsea is a coach, do you think she could be the only country coach? I tend to think not. 

I don't think so. I think it would be like how it is now with Dan + Shay and Reba. A Kelsea, Keith + whoever panel would be cool. 

• Like 1