The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

I'm gonna choose to believe that the reason Team Chance got songs that have zero appeal to Minivan is because one of them (read: Maddi) is getting votes all along and don't need the additional pimping to get to Finale. 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

I stan your Delulu phase.

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, AD25 said:

Now that I know the song choices, I'm predicting that Nathan, Madison, Karen and Josh will receive our 4 PVs tomorrow night

Based on these songs, I’d say the same thing, but I think Asher might just be able to skate by despite the song. Titanium pushed him A LOT. 

First thoughts:

I know and like all except Greedy

Ok but why is Josh's lowkey my favorite song choice of these :dead: if he gets this right could be his breakout performance

I love We Can't Be Friends but for Serenity? Uhhh

Irreplaceable is a little questionable imo, not sure if that will get him voted through but I guess I shouldn't be worried judging by his numbers so far?

Not Against All Odds for Bryan...

Team Chance, lmao. TPTB didn't even try :dead:

Asher's song is... a choice. It's either he does very well with it and shocks us all or he has to hope that his fanbase is loyal enough to put him through. He's a reliable candidate for the Instant Save anyway, so.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Asher's song is... a choice. It's either he does very well with it and shocks us all or he has to hope that his fanbase is loyal enough to put him through. He's a reliable candidate for the Instant Save anyway, so.

I talked to my Canadian buddy just minutes ago, and he said that he likes the choice for Asher.  He acknowledged that it's a bit of a risk, but it's a song that he'd never have expected from him, which was why he liked it.

Asher must have some tricks up his sleeve if he wants to take this one on.  We'll see tonight.

• Like 1

Good song for Karen as long as she doesn't oversing it. 

Nathan - Get outta here. Just put another quarter in the jukebox and he'll be in the finale.

I'm a Maddi stand and Tae McRae is one of my favorite artist . :wub::wub::wub:  But I'm afraid that Tae song tend to not do so well with The Voice demo. 😭 😭 😭 

I love that some of them are doing modern song and I mean 2023, 2024. I have little interested in overdone 80's song. 

Josh stealing the PV from Asher :/

Asher at least has good odds in the IS. Also how on Earth did it take this long to get Irreplaceable?

Guessing Josh/Karen/Madison/Nathan + Asher as the save

Something that we forgot to acknowledge: the trios.

Trio #1: Josh, Karen, and Tae (makes sense as they're all country).

Trio #2: Asher, Madison, and Serenity (all pop artists).

Trio #3: Bryan, Maddi, and Nathan (the leftovers).

I don't get why people think this is a bad song for Asher, as far as Beyonce songs go Irreplacable is one of the better ones for a singing show. Not too fast, not too wordy, & there's opportunity for some big moments in the bridge & the chorus. I could see Asher doing great tonight

Karen definitely got the best choice here, followed by Madison/Josh/Tae/Asher in whatever order

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Josh stealing the PV from Asher :/

Asher at least has good odds in the IS. Also how on Earth did it take this long to get Irreplaceable?

Guessing Josh/Karen/Madison/Nathan + Asher as the save

I feel Asher has better PV odds than Madison and Nathan tbh

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Not with Irreplaceable though.

Even with a non-minivan friendly song I still have him over those two IMO, I think if he got a more audience-friendly song I'd have him with the second best PV odds behind Karen but even with the song as long as he performs as well as I have him with the third best chances behind Karen & Josh

If Madison closes she'll probably be ahead of him for me though, but still I like his chances better than Nathan's regardless

Ultimately it just depends on how the performance goes, he can totally bomb and be completely out of the running for the PV, or he could perform very well & get a good slot in the episode (closing the episode or at least going right before the closer) & be my second frontrunner behind Karen. Any Beyonce song is going to be a challenge for anyone but if he nails it I think this could be a bigger moment for him than people think.

Edited by indii

I think we're looking at either Karen or Madison closing considering song choices. If Madison closes, she'll 100% make the finale and probably be at least in the top 3. If Karen closes, this season is pretty much a wrap

Yes at Karen's song, great one for her. Asher will sing the hell out of his I suppose.

Chance's team with those songs lmao, he'll definitely be lucky if one of them gets 6th in votes.

Posted (edited)

Against All Odds is, on paper, a very audience friendly song choice, but I really don't think it's suited for Bryan. I don't think Bryan is the type of artist that is going to get votes doing these types of mellow ballads

Would've loved that for Asher

Edited by indii
  • Like 1