The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Right with John out next season they can be aiming for a Legend win 

Call me crazy or whatever but even the fact that Josh,the country guy on Team Reba who can be deadly right from the start hasn't still had a decent Minivan-bait song choice by now seems kinda sus, as if TPTB is on board for a John win since Nathan has been pimped and treated good rn

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, trey72 said:

Asher posted an Instagram story 13 hours ago with the song “Greatest Love of All” by Whitney Houston - could that be his song choice for tonight? 👀

Seems too obvious IMO. For example, Madison attached an acoustic version of The Climb to a recent ig post about semis hometown dedication week which I thought was her way of sharing what she'll be singing but heard otherwise. Based on that, I'm leaning more towards no 

Edited by AD25
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Tmp 12 said:

Call me crazy or whatever but even the fact that Josh,the country guy on Team Reba who can be deadly right from the start hasn't still had a decent Minivan-bait song choice by now seems kinda sus, as if TPTB is on board for a John win since Nathan has been pimped and treated good rn

I don't know.  Nathan got pimped a bit early for me to think that they're trying to get John a win.  Besides, with the rising popularity of Madison and especially Asher, they're going to have a rough time getting John a win.  Especially if they get great songs both this week and next.

Posted (edited)

Nathan - Try a little tenderness (Otis Reddings)

Bryan - Against all odds (Phil Collins)

Asher - Irreplacable (Beyonce)

Josh - White Horse (Chris Stapleton)

Maddi - Greedy (Tate McCrae)

Serenity - We Can't Be Friends (Ariana Grande)

Karen - Stay (Sugarland)

Madison - Time After Time (Cyndi Lauper)

Tae - Amazed (Lonestar)

Edited by StarWalker1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, StarWalker1 said:

Karen - Stay (Sugarland)

Tae - Amazed (Lonestar)

Now that we know the official song choices for our T9, who do we predict will do well performance wise? 

4 minutes ago, YourHighness_ said:

They revealed which songs the top 9 is doing for tonight!!!

So to review:

Team Legend

Bryan: "Against All Odds" by Phil Collins

Nathan: "Try a Little Tenderness" by Otis Redding

Team Dan + Shay

Karen: "Stay" by Sugarland
Madison: "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper
Tae: "Amazed" by Lonestar

Team Chance

Maddi: "Greedy" by Tate McRae

Serenity: "We Can't Be Friends" by Ariana Grande

Team Reba

Asher: "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce

Josh: "White Horse" by Chris Stapleton

1 minute ago, StarWalker1 said:

Karen - Stay (Sugarland)

Tae - Amazed (Lonestar)

Karen's song choice YESSSS

Madison's song wasn't as bad as I expected, hopefully she slows it down.

TEAM CHANCE's SONG CHOICES LMAOOO, what modern pop female has he missed???

Posted (edited)

upset that Serenity gets the priveledge of debuting "we can't be friends" on Idol/The Voice. such a beautiful song both vocally and lyrically and i question her ability to deliver.

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

...why do I feel like Asher's song is a bus? It's not a song I think is good to sing at this time.

He'll probably sing it very well as always but yiiiikes

He'll probably flip it or slow it down like he did "Titanium."

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Karen - Stay (Sugarland)

Tae - Amazed (Lonestar)

My thoughts on every song choice.

Nathan - try a little tenderness

Good fit for him, he's a much more straightforward vocalist than Chris and Rayshun so I imagine his will be pretty distinctive in that regard. Unless he decides to go all out which I'd be here for too 

Bryan - against all odds.

Another good song for his voice, as well as strategically. All his covers have been pretty upbeat or uptempo. Will be nice to see a slower side to him. Hope he can redeem himself

Asher - irreplaceable

Sorry but this is an awful song choice. Out of all the Beyonce songs? This one that's breathy and wordy (something he may have trouble with) with no vocal moments or any room to make some for yourself? What a waste of this man's vocal ability. 

Josh - white horse.

Love it. Tall task but from what we've seen he has the power and ability to sustain long notes. He just needs to keep that grit and he should be all set.

Maddi - greedy

Well, this SHOULD be right in her wheelhouse. But she's mostly missed with these types of songs. New rules and happier than ever had their fair share of issues vocally. I'm not sure she can pull it off. This will either be amazing or a flop I think. I'm rooting for her.

Serenity - we can't be friends

Um... Ariana???...

I mean, she has one of her easier songs. But Ariana's voice sits naturally high, and I haven't exactly seen serenity sing headvoice really well.. (or at all?) this one isn't looking good.

Karen - stay.

Love the song choice for her. Right in her wheelhouse and will show the stripped down, vulnerable side of her voice like in her KO, arguably her best performance. Hoping for another Georgia rain moment.

Madison - time after time

Yeah, about the type of song choice I expected. Overdone, but perfect for her voice. I think she'll do great but there's a lot of excellent versions of this song on the show. Gonna be hard to set herself apart.

Tae - amazed

Finally singing a ballad! Just wish the song choice was a bit fresher. Tbh no version of this song on the show stands out so much to me, so hoping he can make a moment out of this.

I like most of the song choices except Serenity (for her anyways) and Asher, which is a huge disappointment tbh.

• Confused 1

The way I predicted Karen's song choice right on the money :dead:

I wish Maddi got Asher's song choice instead but here for that song being used finally!

How the heck is Maddi's song choice a hometown dedication??? Ugh. Guess we're gonna get ready for the IS.

• Haha 1

I'm gonna choose to believe that the reason Team Chance got songs that have zero appeal to Minivan is because one of them (read: Maddi) is getting votes all along and don't need the additional pimping to get to Finale. 🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹🥹

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Nathan- A little on the nose, but this is a good song choice for him. He should do great with it.

Bryan- Kind of boring, but I could see him doing well with it. Don’t think it’s gonna be enough for a PV.

Karen- Good choice for her. Could maybe have a moment.

Madison- I rolled my eyes at this one, but I have no doubt she’ll sing it well.

Tae- Meh boring, but he’ll probably sing it well.

Maddi- LOL good luck tomorrow, girl.

Serenity- See Maddi

Asher- Um… what? He’s a vocal beast, so I’m not worried about that, but this is not a good song for votes. I think he’s built up enough momentum that it won’t matter, but this is not what I was expecting.

Josh- Good choice for him, not much else to say.

Knowing the song choices, I think D&S are closing tonight with either Karen or Madison