American Idol Season 22 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

My top3 prediction has always been Jack/Abi/Triston. Will is too generic, Emmy & Julia meh, I like Mckenna and was actually torn between her and Abi but now that she is in bottom 2, I am unsure of her chance making finale.

In Holywood week, I was 100% sure Triston had it. But he kinda flopped with the song choices in the lives.

Abi sounded HORRIBLE in All Too Well. So a bit inconsistent (eventhough I love Goodbye Yellow Brick Roads & Bring Me To Life).

Jack on the other hand sounded consistent. His version of Feeling Whitney is excellent and he sounds timeless.

I know this forum dislikes Jack but I strongly think he is gonna win.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 3

FB reacts for "Vote Now" banner post:

Emmy 5.2k

Aby 3.9k

Jack 3.4k

Will 3.3k

Triston 2.9k

Julia 2k

KB 1.6k

McKenna 1.2k

Kinda shocked seeing Emmy on top, but loving the Top 3 tbh 🤩

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

on paper I would agree with this. But these upcoming themes are probably about the worst themes you can get for Emmy so will see. 

🥲 we just got done crying texting lol and you're right about the next themes and This why she got her as you might say night in the lights ahead of the next themes. I can sleep in peace now and next week as well.

1 minute ago, Emmyfan said:

🥲 we just got done crying texting lol and you're right about the next themes and This why she got her as you might say night in the lights ahead of the next themes. I can sleep in peace now and next week as well.

She gave us the best moment of the season so I am happy about that at least.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

only thing holding him back is I feel like the show has pushed others more than him all season

Yeah his edit has not been great. It doesn't seem like the producers want him around anymore so I'm not sold on his winning chances.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah his edit has not been great. It doesn't seem like the producers want him around anymore so I'm not sold on his winning chances.

Yah… I love Jack but even since they placed him first for Americas vote in the top 20 for a 3 hour episode, I really thought the producers wanted him gone but I love Jack and think he could prolly make it to top 5. His run is reminding me a bit of Zach in that he is such an interesting performer 

3 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

She gave us the best moment of the season so I am happy about that at least.

Yeah the song meant as much to me i think cause of some things but i am sad KB went home

2 minutes ago, Emmyfan said:

Yeah the song meant as much to me i think cause of some things but i am sad KB went home

It was one of the worst bottom 2's that I have seen. I did not envy the judges having to decide between the two of them. KB probably got what she needed out of the show though. I'm not sure staying another week would have boosted her numbers much so it's fine. She can work on getting more songs out to the public now and if they are anything like his first song she's going to be totally fine.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

It was one of the worst bottom 2's that I have seen. I did not envy the judges having to decide between the two of them. KB probably got what she needed out of the show though. I'm not sure staying another week would have boosted her numbers much so it's fine. She can work on getting more songs out to the public now and if they are anything like his first song she's going to be totally fine.

Yeah i think they wanted KB to go at this time with song choice and placement but as i am reminded daily its a reality show lol

I really hope for a shock and Jack wins. After that performance, he can do it.

edit:He is so authentic and seems like such a great guy, and he has an incredible voice. He’s by far my pick to win.

Edited by Kwamu
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

From what i have learned the reason Jack and Emmy did a duet and Triston and Will did a duet was because they were suppose to do a duet planned before. But the reason the 4 girls did 1 together is because with Mia going home and Kayko it messed up the planned ones so much they just did not have time to make 2 different duets up so went with the 4. But the other 2 Jack/Emmy and Will/Triston were planned so they went on as planned.

1 hour ago, m1key said:

Abi's performance having nearly double the reacts of Triston/Will's duet (our supposed Top 2!) despite being uploaded 15 minutes later? :giggle:

Emmy’s performance has more than double the female quartet despite being uploaded 1/2 hour later. Do we think this matters? No. 

I was going to do the ratios, but there’s not enough volume on the ones uploaded later, so I’ll do them tomorrow morning. Will and Abi have the best ratios so far. Too soon to know on the others. Triston has very little activity on his. Maybe his fans are sleeping. 

Edited by TeamAudra

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Emmy’s performance has more than double the female quartet despite being uploaded 1/2 hour later. Do we think this matters? No. 

I was going to do the ratios, but there’s not enough volume on the ones uploaded later, so I’ll do them tomorrow morning. Will and Abi have the best ratios so far. Too soon to know on the others. Triston has very little activity on his. Maybe his fans are sleeping. 

Or it could be people have realized that Triston is out of his depth and are slowly realizing that he's the weakest link with him being outclassed by the rest on his solo and his duet. Triston is usually 1st or 2nd in reacts by this time.

Edited by MalwareDie
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, Nuzzo said:

Not that it’s any consolation, but I thought you sounded great, looked great, were a ton of fun, and went out on a (very) high note. Uptempo songs are brutally hard to do well, and you did a great job with one. I don’t think you deserved to go home last night at all.

Hope you do amazing in your future career! Will be keeping an eye on you for sure.

I really appreciate this!  I can confidently say that I know it was bad, I can do better and I deserved to go home. That performance felt so far removed from who I am as an artist.  I did myself a disservice by chronically reading all the comments and messages LOL.  Sooo many wanted to see me lose my guitar and “work the stage”.  I misinterpreted that, let it get to my head and let myself be pushed beyond what I was comfortable with and capable of… I wasn’t being ME! I had a fun run, but I was ready to go!  I felt it was my time to go before the show even started and I KNEW it was after murdering poor shania’s song haha.  I had a rough week and I think mentally, I had given up… and it came through in my performance.  I am so thankful for the journey and the experiences though!  Some of the best few months of my life!!💜💜💜 beautiful things to come! 

• Like 16
  • Sad 1

57 minutes ago, mmmatt said:

I really appreciate this!  I can confidently say that I know it was bad, I can do better and I deserved to go home. That performance felt so far removed from who I am as an artist.  I did myself a disservice by chronically reading all the comments and messages LOL.  Sooo many wanted to see me lose my guitar and “work the stage”.  I misinterpreted that, let it get to my head and let myself be pushed beyond what I was comfortable with and capable of… I wasn’t being ME! I had a fun run, but I was ready to go!  I felt it was my time to go before the show even started and I KNEW it was after murdering poor shania’s song haha.  I had a rough week and I think mentally, I had given up… and it came through in my performance.  I am so thankful for the journey and the experiences though!  Some of the best few months of my life!!💜💜💜 beautiful things to come! 

Thank you for being such a joy to watch this season! Don't beat yourself up, we've all had our bad days - the best way to overcome is to move forward with the future! I wish you all the best mia! Keep on doing you ;) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

my poor wig

I've been an Abi doubter in the past but that was my favorite thing she's done. Better than any solo performance I've seen on The Voice this season.

• Like 3