Is Colin Stough’s past behavior acceptable?

Idol Maniac

Dont wanna get too political but If you look deep enough, there's a chance you will find something about your favourites that you don't like.

The posts are an obvious yikes , but pretty sure op knew that when posting. Not sure why it's posed as a question..

Just now, Hsamid said:

Dont wanna get too political but If you look deep enough, there's a chance you will find something about your favourites that you don't like.

The posts are an obvious yikes , but pretty sure op knew that when posting. Not sure why it's posed as a question..

I mean, it's true, but this particular case it's a little too extreme, if you ask me. At least some people knows to be more discreet about those things.

I take the title of the thread as bait, obviously lol 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, kenboy123 said:

Well…I guess this season’s controversial contestant is going to be Colin, Megan can breathe a sigh of relief …

Wait, what has Megan done? 👀 I haven't paid much attention to this season, so I'm a bit out of the loop. 

Just now, Maxwell said:

Wait, what has Megan done? 👀 I haven't paid much attention to this season, so I'm a bit out of the loop. 

I don't think she has done anything controversial publicly (that we know of); I think it's being assumed that she could have controversial beliefs due to her being a very passionate Christian from the Sotuh. 

On the topic of acceptable behavior, we could also talk about how Zachariah is a victim of grooming by his wife Crysta Marie Smith 🤮 I know it's been mentioned before, but it hasn't been addressed enough for my liking! 

For those who don't know, she was 31/32 and he had just turned 19 when they got married. Obviously they had to have known eachother for a period of time before they got married, so he is definitely a victim. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

Just now, m1key said:

On the topic of acceptable behavior, we could also talk about how Zachariah is a victim of grooming by his wife Crysta Marie Smith 🤮 I know it's been mentioned before, but it hasn't been addressed enough for my liking! 

For those who don't know, she was 31/32 and he had just turned 19 when they got married. Obviously they had to have known eachother for a period of time before they got married, so he is definitely a victim. 

Yeah thats definitely another problem that I'm kinda surprised not many pointed out. 

• Like 1

The only "political" thing, would be that she wanted to help slow the curve of Covid back in 2020. Here's a petition that she signed and seemingly took people's lives seriously.

Let's not assume anything bad from first glance please, Colin's the one with the receipts here. 

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, m1key said:

I didn't know that.  I thought that his wife was the same age as Zachariah.  Poor Zachariah.

53 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

The only "political" thing, would be that she wanted to help slow the curve of Covid back in 2020. Here's a petition that she signed and seemingly took people's lives seriously.

Let's not assume anything bad from first glance please, Colin's the one with the receipts here. 

True.  Innocent until proven guilty, and Megan is innocent, especially when compared to Caleb or even Colin.  But while Colin's behavior is somewhat disturbing, it's not anything worthy of disqualification.

Edited by CarmenSandiego
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, m1key said:

Wtf. 🤢 This here is the definition of grooming.

Do we know how long they were dating prior to their marriage? I hope they weren't dating when he was underage. 😬

A grown woman targeting a teenager.....very sickening. :(

• Like 2

Just now, Maxwell said:

Wtf. 🤢 This here is the definition of grooming.

Do we know how long they were dating prior to their marriage? I hope they weren't dating when he was underage. 😬

A grown woman targeting a teenager.....very sickening. :(

Even if they started dating when he was 19, which was obviously not the case, i would be still awful. I'm 25 and i would never date a 19 years old. 

And yes, the fact that they obviously started dating even before that makes the whole situation even worse. She is a piece of human s**t

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Even if they started dating when he was 19, which was obviously not the case, i would be still awful. I'm 25 and i would never date a 19 years old. 

And yes, the fact that they obviously started dating even before that makes the whole situation even worse. She is a piece of human s**t

Agreed. 

If you put it into perspective you can see the severity of it all, he was only 6 years old when she was his age. 😖

He also is now the stepfather of 3 kids. What's worse is that he is only 9 years older than her oldest child....🤮 

• Sad 6

Yeah I’ve mentioned the Zachariah thing here before and I’m surprised so few people seem to care when its brought up. What his wife did is honestly ickier than any of the receipts against Colin posted in this thread. It’s one thing to have disagreeable political beliefs, but a 32 year old with three children marrying a 19 year old is just gross.

• Like 5

On 4/29/2023 at 1:30 PM, m1key said:

Omg the Idol subreddit is such a grossssss place.... The main moderator of the sub thinks that one of the photos was "photoshopped" and we should "exhale and wait and see how this plays out before trying to cancel an 18 year old."  They also marked the thread as "unverified" as if it's a made up scandal :dead: Sounds like someone who wants to come to his defense very badly!

Looks like they deleted the OP. :dead:

They are definitely trying to hide any evidence lol. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Maxwell said:

let’s just say Megan has some not flattering views about certain social and political issues…

• Sad 1