Is Colin Stough’s past behavior acceptable?

Idol Maniac

Tbh that stuff does seem very bad., i think idol might disqualify/publicly encourage him to quit, but not until he’s done being used as a “buffer” to protect the judges’/producers’/etc. favorites. Which tbh, doesn’t make the judges/producers/etc. much better than him. 

42 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

let’s just say Megan has some not flattering views about certain social and political issues…

I enjoy her a lot but I’m definitely not voting for her ever if she has posted some racist/transphobic/etc. things 

On 4/29/2023 at 12:29 AM, StarWalker1 said:

Oh and here goes our yearly country contestant getting into controversy ...

Anyways yikes at those screenshots ... but idk if it's anything close to the stuff from past seasons ago

On 4/29/2023 at 12:38 AM, CarmenSandiego said:

Yeah, it seems that Caleb Kennedy was worse.  But it’s not a good thing for Colin.

Just cause something may not be as possibly “worse” as past seasons doesn’t make it any good. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, xfactor22 said:

Just cause something may not be as possibly “worse” as past seasons doesn’t make it any good. 

Oh 100% agreed its disgusting and should be something to hold him accountable. I'm just sure if the show will do anything about it

• Sad 2

As a 56-year-old woman I'm asking, are you all really going to sit up in here & judge a 14 - 18 year old kid? Because that's what he is. He's still an immature kid, who has done stupid things in his past, that more than likely at the time he did them he did not understand what they meant or what he was doing or that they were offensive. Come on people are you saying you never did or said anything stupid between the ages of 14 & 18? You never offended anyone? You never made fun of anyone? Or bullied. I bet you did, we've all done it, I don't think there's a person walking the Earth who is not said or done something offensive in their lifetime. I think you guys are blowing things out of proportion here. Kids who grow up in low populated, rural areas are not taught the same things as children that grow up in big cities. They are not exposed to the same things. When you're not exposed to those things then those things are not explained/

taught to you. I grew up in the city, I now live in a rural area.  I can tell you from experience it's like moving to a totally different planet. I'm completely dumbfounded half the time by the things that these people do not know about or have never heard of that the rest of us know about & use on a daily basis. As a grown adult, knowing how I was at those ages - I'm not going to pass judgement & blow it out of proportion!  I guarantee if I went snooping in your social media accounts I could find some unsavory things that you guys have done... the only difference is you're doing it as adults, knowing it's wrong & he was doing it as a kid so stop passing judgment!!!

You all might need to find  something better to do with your time, instead of trying to ruin a young boy's career before it even gets started. Get a life & stop starting unnecessary drama! 

If  it was a 35 year old man that posted it, yeah I would be offended but he wasn't 35 & he wasn't fully mature & he probably didn't even understand what any of it meant. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3