1. 1. Who won the Battle?

• Ray Uriel
    • NOIVAS
    • Unsure
  2. 2. Did NOIVAS deserve the steal?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

That’s a different arrangement of the song right? I’m not too familiar with the original, or maybe I’ve never heard it lol I can’t remember

Anyway it’s NOIVAS all the way imo. Ray was fine but didn’t really do anything for me, although his last run was nice

Edit: oh yeah I guess Niall said it was a different version, I hadn’t listened to the comments yet

Edited by nytsch
  • Like 1

Truly believe Ray won that fair and square :ph34rwave: He wasn’t anything special but at least his tone makes him stand out, which is cool I guess. Then you have NOIVAS who hit two power notes and… yeah that’s pretty much it. 

This is gonna be controversial, but it feels like some of the favorites this season get hyped JUST because they are 4 chair turns. Hopefully they prove me wrong in the next rounds but so far I’m not impressed.

3 hours ago, Daillon said:

This is gonna be controversial, but it feels like some of the favorites this season get hyped JUST because they are 4 chair turns. Hopefully they prove me wrong in the next rounds but so far I’m not impressed.

This is true for every season lol. However, I assume one of the people you’re talking about is Ryley Tate and I genuinely had no idea he would be that good and I think he deserved the hype he got FOR HIS AUDITION. Battles is another story. Lol.

NOIVAS is the winner and is also the best contestant to ever set foot on the stage and everyone else should just go home now after that incredible show-stopping performance that blew everyone else out of the water because of his powerful vocals, since apparently no one is allowed to say anything remotely negative about him.

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 8

25 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

NOIVAS is the winner and is also the best contestant to ever set foot on the stage and everyone else should just go home now after that incredible show-stopping performance that blew everyone else out of the water because of his powerful vocals, since apparently no one is allowed to say anything remotely negative about him.

Getting flashbacks to Alyssa last season.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, QueenCami said:

On 10/25/2022 at 10:24 PM, Gustavo527 said:

Yes!! Absolutely yes!!! She is my favorite artist ever!!! One of the best singers ever!! She could be a really excellent coach, in fact, i think she would the best coach in history, no doubt. She can easily surpass Kelly and even Blake in wins, because she is extremely talented, she should be hired as a coach ASAP 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 .

Happy y'all??? I'm going to sleep now 🥱🥱

You copied me 😤

It was good. Nothing groundbreaking here, but enjoyable.

I can firmly say now that I think Ray won that battle. Initially preferred NOIVAS when the leak came out,  but the former´s tone was so good on this particular song and I really enjoyed his approach to it. 

I picked NOIVAS.

Ray did well here, but that song seems to be too comfortable in his wheelhouse. On the other hand, NOIVAS slayed his part.

NOIVAS really deserves the steal :wub: Thanks to Chance pulling a Pharrell, he finally gets to be in his favorite coach's team.

Still keeping an eye on Ray though. 

Edited by allistr
  • Like 1