Who Sang It Best - Battles 1

thevoiceisthetop

The Tracks of My Tears: Chris Blue (s12), Tasha Jessen vs EJ Michels

Gravity: Ryan Innes (s4), Chris Jamison (s7), Courtney Harrell vs Ethan Tucker (s11), Davon Fleming (s13), Mike Parker vs Natasia Greycloud (s15), Oliv Blu (s16), Andrew Marshall (s20), Jamar Langley vs Mariah Kalia

Skinny Love: Lindsey Pavao (s2), Jordy Seacry (s7), Brooke Adee (s8), Cami Clune (s19), Gina Miles vs Kala Banham

It Must Have Been Love: Courtney Harrell (s11), Cait Martin vs Allie Keck

Here Without You: Dexter Roberts (s16), Samuel Harness (s21), Walker Wilson vs Kason Lester

Someone Like You: Angel Taylor (s2), Amanda Brown (s3), Terisa Griffin (S3), Damien (s7), Keith Paluso (S15), Manasseh Samone vs Sorelle

25 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Gravity: Ryan Innes (s4), Chris Jamison (s7), Courtney Harrell vs Ethan Tucker (s11), Davon Fleming (s13), Mike Parker vs Natasia Greycloud (s15), Oliv Blu (s16), Andrew Marshall (s20), Jamar Langley vs Mariah Kalia

Skinny Love: Lindsey Pavao (s2), Jordy Seacry (s7), Brooke Adee (s8), Cami Clune (s19), Gina Miles vs Kala Banham

Here Without You: Dexter Roberts (s16), Samuel Harness (s21), Walker Wilson vs Kason Lester

Someone Like You: Angel Taylor (s2), Amanda Brown (s3), Terisa Griffin (S3), Damien (s7), Keith Paluso (S15), Manasseh Samone vs Sorelle

The Tracks of My Tears: Chris Blue (s12), Tasha Jessen vs EJ Michels

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

The Tracks of My Tears: Chris Blue (s12), Tasha Jessen vs EJ Michels (btw, Quizz Swanigan from S12 covered this song on the soundtrack for the Netflix TV Show Motown Magic, and I enjoyed that version too! 🙂 So, I’m also adding that in! 💙) 

Someone Like You: Angel Taylor (s2), Amanda Brown (s3), Terisa Griffin (S3), Damien (s7), Keith Paluso (S15), Manasseh Samone vs Sorelle (also now adding in Nicholas McDonald’s Week 6 performance on The X Factor UK Series 10)

The Tracks of My Tears: Chris Blue (s12), Tasha Jessen vs EJ Michels

The Tracks of My Tears: Chris Blue (s12), Tasha Jessen vs EJ Michels

Gravity: Ryan Innes (s4), Chris Jamison (s7), Courtney Harrell vs Ethan Tucker (s11), Davon Fleming (s13), Mike Parker vs Natasia Greycloud (s15), Oliv Blu (s16), Andrew Marshall (s20), Jamar Langley vs Mariah Kalia

Skinny Love: Lindsey Pavao (s2), Jordy Seacry (s7), Brooke Adee (s8), Cami Clune (s19), Gina Miles vs Kala Banham

It Must Have Been Love: Courtney Harrell (s11), Cait Martin vs Allie Keck

Here Without You: Dexter Roberts (s16), Samuel Harness (s21), Walker Wilson vs Kason Lester

Someone Like You: Angel Taylor (s2), Amanda Brown (s3), Terisa Griffin (S3), Damien (s7), Keith Paluso (S15), Manasseh Samone vs Sorelle

Tracks of My Tears: Chris Blue

Gravity: Chris Jamison

Skinny Love: Cami

Must Have Been Love: Cait/Allie (also the  Courtney performance just wasn’t good)

Here Without You: Dexter

SLY:

1. Amanda

2. Manasseh/Sorelle

3. Damien (didn’t care much for him overall, but this was good)

8 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Tbh, I thought you might choose Amanda here :dead:

2 hours ago, nytsch said:

Tbh, I thought you might choose Amanda here :dead:

Tbh, this might be a reaction to all the lukewarm reception they're receiving here. I personally start liking those favs more who have a LW reception here. I think that's also the reason I why I like Reagan and Omar a lot.

26 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Tbh, this might be a reaction to all the lukewarm reception they're receiving here. I personally start liking those favs more who have a LW reception here. I think that's also the reason I why I like Reagan and Omar a lot.

That’s gonna be me with (you know which 2 contestants this season lol)

I just remembered you like Amanda a lot and I don’t think that’s one of her more popular performances, but I still thought it was really good.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nytsch said:

That’s gonna be me with (you know which 2 contestants this season lol)

I just remembered you like Amanda a lot and I don’t think that’s one of her more popular performances, but I still thought it was really good.

Re Amanda: I remember it being a very good performance. I choose Sorelle in a heartbeat without even listening to others bc majority of the people aren't giving Sorelle the credit they deserve. I think I need to rewatch Amanda's performance.

• Like 1

The Tracks of My Tears: Chris Blue (s12), Tasha Jessen vs EJ Michels