The Voice 23 ● Blind Auditions 4 ● Discussion

istersay

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

He can't do that when we share so many favorites :haha:

ugh i literally went through your signature to try to find someone i could convince Teraginn to roast but i couldn't find anything 💔 someday i will get my revenge! this is not the last of the marinators... 

• Haha 1

was happy to see two songs written by one of the best acts ever The Bee Gees covered tonight . of the two i thought the Emotion cover was a bit better than the How Deep Is Your Love cover . though overall they were both good.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, taylanastan said:

This is so random and I promise I am not trying to be creepy just want to know what is the average age on this site?😂 i feel like I am the only one still in school. Maybe it’s weird I spend time on here

no i think there are a few people here who are still in school... you can typically tell who's in school and who's... definitely not in school by how people type LMAO

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

bestie you won't BELIEVE what i found on your twitter feed... you even spelled her name three different ways just for fun!

qdrrfHG.png

btw i encourage everyone to look at the list of contestants that Someone648 has retweeted to try to save bc y'all will never bash me for weird taste again

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

bestie you won't BELIEVE what i found on your twitter feed... you even spelled her name three different ways just for fun!

qdrrfHG.png

tbf the other option was Kim Cherry :haha:

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

qdrrfHG.png

It's a Friday night, this thread is from 5 weeks ago, and the tweets in question are from approximately 4 years ago.

Best Slow Blink GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 8