🎵🎶Gina Miles Fan Thread 🎶🎵

StarWalker1

8 minutes ago, allistr said:

Hunter Plake also commented on Gina's KO post! We do like it when the one who put this song to rest commented on another cover of it on the show :wub:

Screenshot-20230420-110556.png

Taste!

6 minutes ago, allistr said:

Also, Gina got 10K followers on IG now! 

Period!

• Like 1

This version of "Autumn Leaves" (at min 6:16) would be such a cool song choice for Gina to do, especially for her tone to shine well! Plus I've been hoping that someone sings this song on the US version lol

Edited by StarWalker1

I was the first one to ask to be added to this thread, because I saw the potential in her, even before the season started, and I feel like she finally had her breakout moment. We’ll see how it shakes out next week, because it’s obviously going to be tight!

• Like 2

Gina was fantastic - best of the night for me. Hope she gets a couple more songs that suit her as well as this one and her BA.

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I was the first one to ask to be added to this thread, because I saw the potential in her, even before the season started, and I feel like she finally had her breakout moment. We’ll see how it shakes out next week, because it’s obviously going to be tight!

Agreed! Hope she's able to replicate the magic or at least keep up! She's so talented!