🎵🎶Gina Miles Fan Thread 🎶🎵

StarWalker1

1 minute ago, StarWalker1 said:

Ooh thanks! 

Should be a nice watch

Trust me, it’s entertaining. I really enjoyed seeing the offstage chemistry between these two. That’s probably a reason why this is my favorite battle of the season

• Like 1

18 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

That was really good. Made me like both of them and Niall more - very down-to-earth, humanizing view of them and their experience leading up to, during and after the battle. Good to see and remember, amid all the idf chatter about contestants, what it was like for them. These two seem to have made the most of it, and great to hear that Niall was there for them so much.

Edited by WastedinMemphis
  • Like 1

She got a bit nervous but I get that ❤️ her rich tone really works out in that performance and it's amazing! She reminded me of Alyssa Witrado on her soft parts and hopefully Niall will coach her way further.

Edited by allistr
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, allistr said:

She got a bit nervous but I get that ❤️ her rich tone really works out in that performance and it's amazing! She reminded me of Alyssa Witrado on her soft parts and hopefully Niall will coach her way further.

Agreed! I'm really excited for her PO thou! Apparently, she smashed it so she might finally be getting out of her nerves soon!

From Charlie Mason's rating

Team Niall: Gina Miles singing “Somebody That I Used to Know” (Grade: A) defeated Kate Cosentino singing “Call Me” (Grade: C) | When Gina announced that she’d be singing Gotye’s hit because her dad had played it a lot as a DJ, my reaction was… uh-oh. But then I heard the soft-spoken powerhouse tear into it and was like, “OK, then; she’s got this.” Kate’s jazzy approach to Blondie’s golden oldie sounded, at least at first listen, weaker. When Gina stepped up to the mic, she was nothing short of hypnotic. NOIVAS may have the biggest voice in the contest this season, but for my money, Gina has the coolest one. And as shy as she may be off stage, on it, she is no shrinking violet. We’ve seen singers with way less presence win the whole shebang. (Right, Jake Hoot?) Batting cleanup, Kate got off to a terrific, bewitching start as she sang Debbie Harry slowly. But once she started rocking out, it felt like her voice was too thin to fill the space that was opened up before her. She’s got personality for sure, and talent, but this was the best showcase for neither. No contest, IMHO; Gina all the way.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Stacey. said:

Add me please!! I really like her. Haven't heard many this season but she's someone who stands out to me. I love her tone and I really think she's Niall's snowflake. Hoping she goes far!

Hi! Added!

She's incredibly unique and her tone is to die for!

Hunter Plake also commented on Gina's KO post! We do like it when the one who put this song to rest commented on another cover of it on the show :wub:

Screenshot-20230420-110556.png

Edited by allistr
  • Like 1