• Natasia Greycloud
    • Shane Q
    • Bailey Rae vs Sid Kingsley
    • Paris Winningham
    • Morgan Myles
  2. 2. Australia

I think we had this poll not too long ago, but I'd rank it like this:

1. Morgan

2. Paris (really close though, I loved this one too)

3. Meghan

4. Sid/Bailey (this would be higher but their voices together didn't really work that well imo, individually they were great and Sid was amazing)

5. Natasia

Probably unpop but I thought Shane was good too. Only one I distinctly remember not liking was Jesse's.

• Like 1

Ok, watching the AUS ones...

Jordy - it was nice, he had some cool vocal moments. Liked when he leaned into the rasp, but I wish he did that more often because the song requires a certain "gruffness" to pull off imo.

Judah - cool idea to do a stripped down version of the song, but overall I was kind of bored which I didn't think I'd ever say about a Tennessee Whiskey performance. Enough "moments" to get chairs turning, it just didn't really come together.

I vote for Jordy

1. Morgan Myles

2. Paris Winningham 

3. Adam Wakefield

4. Natasia Greycloud 

5. Shane Q

6. Meghan Linsey

7. Bailey Rae and Sid Kingsley

8. Jesse Larson

I don’t remember Austin and Jordyn’s performances so it would be unfair to rank them, but they’d probably be low on here. (Maybe between Bailey/Sid and Jesse)

This was honestly one of the best performances for many of these artists (Including my favorite from Morgan).

Voice AU- I expected Judah to blow Jordy out of the water, but that didn’t happen (Jordy’s rendition had more consistency to it). Also taking into account that Season 8 was one of the best seasons of the show and Jordy would have probably turned four chairs had teams not been full.

Voice UK- I remember that performance and it was not very good. The same guy that got JHud’s infamous 1.84% coach save 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

1. Morgan Myles

2. Paris Winningham 

3. Adam Wakefield

4. Natasia Greycloud 

5. Shane Q

6. Meghan Linsey

8. Jesse Larson

I don’t remember Austin and Jordyn’s performances so it would be unfair to rank them, but they’d probably be low on here. (Maybe between Bailey/Sid and Jesse)

This was honestly one of the best performances for many of these artists (Including my favorite from Morgan).

Voice AU- I expected Judah to blow Jordy out of the water, but that didn’t happen (Jordy’s rendition had more consistency to it). Also taking into account that Season 8 was one of the best seasons of the show and Jordy would have probably turned four chairs had teams not been full.

Voice UK- I remember that performance and it was not very good. The same guy that got JHud’s infamous 1.84% coach save 

Jordyns was montaged.

Just now, QueenCami said:

what does this mean?

The first season after The Voice UK moved to ITV, “Knockouts” were live that season, and functioned like the Live Playoffs, and it showed the vote totals for each contestant. When Jennifer chose to save one of her four remaining contestants, she saved the contestant that had 1.84% of the votes for that team, which was the lowest percentage for any team that season (to be fair, both of Jennifer’s PVs were finalists, and one won, but the second lowest contestant on that team had over triple his votes). Every other coach saved an artist that had at least 10% of the votes.

13 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

The first season after The Voice UK moved to ITV, “Knockouts” were live that season, and functioned like the Live Playoffs, and it showed the vote totals for each contestant. When Jennifer chose to save one of her four remaining contestants, she saved the contestant that had 1.84% of the votes for that team, which was the lowest percentage for any team that season (to be fair, both of Jennifer’s PVs were finalists, and one won, but the second lowest contestant on that team had over triple his votes). Every other coach saved an artist that had at least 10% of the votes.

Honestly, it seems weird, but I suppose if all the coaches were just supposed to pick the highest vote-getter, then there was no point in having coach saves. Odd that they made public the voting percentages (though I'd love for that to be the case in TVUSA).

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

Honestly, it seems weird, but I suppose if all the coaches were just supposed to pick the highest vote-getter, then there was no point in having coach saves. Odd that they made public the voting percentages (though I'd love for that to be the case in TVUSA).

ITV used to do that at the end of each season of The X Factor all the time. And they started doing it with The Voice until the pandemic.

I really liked Morgan and Adam. Paris was good too.

I have to concur with TeamAudra that Morgan’s was the most unique cover. That was a moment for her imo.

Edited by FloorWax

On 2/4/2023 at 10:34 AM, Cookie73 said:

1. Morgan Myles

2. Paris Winningham 

3. Adam Wakefield

4. Natasia Greycloud 

5. Shane Q

6. Meghan Linsey

8. Jesse Larson

@Cookie73 same

• Like 1