Yay you didn’t flop!

1. Omar

2. Morgan

3. Kim

4. Justin

Solid but a stepdown from last week

5. Parijita

6. Kique

7. bodie (vocally he was better tonight but I thought it was a snoozefest)

I enjoyed it but I can’t deny there were some glaring issues
8. Devix

An attempt was made

9. Bryce

10. Alyssa

There was nothing redeemable about these, sorry :(

11. Eric

12. Brayden

13. Rowan (poor girl)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I always mantain that everybody here is talented and have something to offer to the music industry, but tonight had a clear line of difference in performances for me.

1. Omar - Showed a different side of him on stage and damn did he kill it. Loved everything about this.

2. Bodie - He's walking a 500 miles to the finale. Loved the arrangement and the fact that he went back to alt-rock like his blind.

3. Justin - Breaking Every Chain indeed. We've heard this song a lot but he added his own fire and urgency. Those growls kept getting more and more intense, and I loved it.

4. Morgan - The rasp was killer, and I love the fact that she seemed more emotionally connected here. Loved this as well.

5. Kique - I probably dug it more than a few here. This dude can sing. The funk break was great, and I love that he managed to stay consistent while highlighting his gorgeous low tone.

6. Kim - Great tone, gorgeous ending, and believable throughout. The only reason why she's here is because I wasnt in love with the opening, it sounded shaky to me, but once she opened up, wonders we're heard. Great job.

7. Parijita - Some rough spots, but that beautiful tone came through. Tough song, but she's a lock either way. 

-------------------------------------------

8. Devix - Very rough opening, but it got much better at the end. I also appreciate the song choice and style. Bound to be the most polarizing performance of the week.

-------------------------------------------

9. Bryce - Not bad for Strait, but he had some pitch issues and lacked the geniune delivery of the original. Tall order. Good ending though, I did like that.

10. Brayden - Mostly on pitch, but this was completely boring and lacked any oomph. He's got appeal for sure, but indeed he's not gonna win if he doesn't show us more.

11. Alyssa - Much better than last week, but after that good opening, it went off the rails and never returned.

12. Eric - This would be a rough episode to end The Eric Who Show on. Hope he brings it tomorrow.

13. Rowan - Didnt expect her to fall this hard. Girl is talented, but I cant really find anything to salvage about this performance.

• Like 2

1. Justin 

2. Kim 

3. Omar

4. Parijita

5. Morgan

6. Kique

7. Bodie

8. Alyssa

9. Devix

10. Eric

11. Bryce

12. Brayden

13. Rowan

justin and kim were insaneeee

Edited by erik g
  • Like 1

He's been shackled

13. Eric Who

I need to see more

12. Brayden Lape

11. Bryce Leatherwood

Bit off more than she can chew

10. Rowan Grace

I like them, but there are issues!

09. Alyssa Witrado

08. Devix

07. Kique

06. Morgan Myles

05. Kim Cruse

04. Parijita Bastola

I did NOT see this coming

03. Omar Jose Cardona

We love consistency!

02. Justin Aaron

My king, my liege, my monarch

01. bodie

Edited by Teraginn
  • Like 1

Great night tonight!

Hey queen! Girl you have done it again. Constantly raising the bar for us all and doing it flawlessly. I'd say I'm surprised but I know who you are. I've seen it up close and personal. Girl you make me so proud and I love you.

1. bodie

2. Kim Cruse

3. Devix

Michelle Obama Hey Queen GIF - Michelle Obama Hey Queen You ...

Dear Chase, I feel like I can call you Chase because you and me are so alike. I'd like to meet you one day, it would be great to have a catch. I know I can't throw as fast as you but I think you'd be impressed with my speed. I love your hair, you run fast. Did you have a good relationship with your father? Me neither. These are all things we can talk about and more. I know you have not been getting my letters because I know you would write back if you did. I hope you write back this time and we can become good friends. I am sure our relationship would be a real home run!

4. Omar Jose Cardona

5. Morgan Myles

6. Bryce Leatherwood

7. Alyssa Witrado

8. Justin Aaron

Mac Always GIF - Mac Always Sunny - Discover & Share GIFs

Great but you've been better

9. Parijita Bastola

10. Rowan Grace

11. Eric Who

Leslie knope GIF - Find on GIFER

Eh.

12. Kique

13. Brayden Lape

Gru Talking GIF - Gru Talking Mom - Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Someone648
  • Haha 1

1. Omar Jose Cardona - In the Name of Love
2. Justin Aaron - Break Every Chain
3. Kim Cruse - Always on My Mind
4. Morgan Myles - If I Were A Boy
5. bodie - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
6. Parijita Bastola - All I Ask
7. Kique - Superstition
8. Alyssa Witrado - Dreaming of You
9. Devix - R U Mine?
10. Eric Who - Can't Help Falling in Love
11. Rowan Grace - The Winner Takes It All
12. Bryce Leatherwood - Amarillo by Morning
13. Brayden Lape - Come Over

Pretty strong show. I really enjoyed the Top 6 performances above. :omg: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Teraginn said:

He's been shackled

13. Eric Who

I need to see more

12. Brayden Lape

11. Bryce Leatherwood

Bit off more than she can chew

09. Rowan Grace

I like them, but there are issues!

08. Alyssa Witrado

07. Devix

06. Kique

05. Morgan Myles

04. Parijita Bastola

I did NOT see this coming

03. Omar Jose Cardona

We love consistency!

02. Justin Aaron

My king, my liege, my monarch

01. bodie

Wow looks like someone's performance was so forgettable that you didn't even include them in the list..

This Kim erasure will not stand.

shouting the simpsons GIF

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Daillon said:

Yay you didn’t flop!

1. Omar

2. Morgan

3. Kim

4. Justin

Solid but a stepdown from last week

5. Parijita

6. Kique

7. bodie

I enjoyed it but I can’t deny there were some glaring issues
8. Devix

An attempt was made

9. Bryce

10. Alyssa

There was nothing redeemable about these, sorry :(

11. Eric

12. Brayden

13. Rowan (poor girl)

After a rewatch:

1. Omar

(gap)

2. Bodie

3. Morgan

4. Kim

5. Parijita

6. Devix

7. Justin

8. Kique

(gap) 

9. Bryce

10. Alyssa

11. Brayden

12. Eric

13. Rowan

• Like 1

Lives have really exposed them

13. Eric - That's not who he is. Didn't like this at all. Jordan's 15 seconds >>>>>>>

12. Rowan - Shaky performance.

11. Alyssa - The softer parts sounded heavenly, but the higher parts were messy.

Good, but they're much better than this

10. Parijita - Super pitchy. Last week was pitchy as well, but this was even more. And also, it was much better when Billy slayed it while back in s11.
9. Devix - I like that he has the guts to take risks. I love his voice, just don't think it was his best.

Good, but we've heard much better versions before
6. Kique - I don't think it was bad, just think it was a snoozefest. Chris B and Paris W remain supreme.

7. Kim - Good second half, but wasn't feeling the first one. I prefer HOOT/Steve battle over this.

Honestly, they don't deserve the hate they're getting 

6. Brayden - Same as Bryce. Don't get why people hate this. I really loved the belts. 😍

5. Bryce - Not nearly as bad as people here say. He's got such a classical voice. Love his take.

Probably one of the most consistent singers of the seaons.

4. Justin - Wasn't crazy about the beginning and there were few pitch issues, but like Misirlou said, he knows how to end a song. Overall strong performance and I really dig his growls. 😍

:wub:

2b. Morgan - Wow, just wow! She looked like a a star up there. Last week was great, but this was even better, and that hair flip... :wub:

2a. Bodie - I'm officially stanning now!

:omg:

1. Omar - John nailed it when he said, "Omar your voice is so other-worldly that sometimes we forget that you're a human.

I have no order between Bodie and Morgan. They both were great, but they're so diff. It was so hard to rank them.

Edited by Hamza Tufail

After rewatching.

1. Omar

Honestly? I think this is his best performance. This is the most pleasant he's sounded in the softer parts of a song, it reeked of vulnerability, but the belts still had an emotional impact. Not to mention, it might have his most impressive vocal moment yet. He held the final belt for 11 seconds long!

2. Bodie

Pitch perfect, love the spin he gave to the song. Made it an emotional ballad, and not just for the sake of it. Reading the lyrics of the song, the change makes sense. (It also suits his voice perfectly being sung like this)

3. Kim Cruse.

She was a bit breathy at the beginning but honestly it's very miniscule. I loved the choices she made in the song, from the tasteful runs to the clean belts. I thought she added her own rnb spin to it while not detracting from the vulnerability of the song. I do know some will disagree though, a common criticism was her changing the melody too much.

4. Morgan Myles

Just like Kim, this is her least technically perfect vocal but I think it was more noticeable here than with Kim. Nonetheless, the power and raspy belts were the highlight, but she also emoted well throughout. 

5. Justin

There were a few pitchy moments including a botched run, but afterwards it was an absolute anointing. His most powerful vocal and that's saying a lot. The ending was shocking, I don't think he's gone that high in previous performances, and he still maintained the grit/squal in his voice!

6. Kique.

Honestly, a very enjoyable and funky performance. One of the few along with Bodie and maybe Kim that were pitch perfect.

7. Brayden.

Yup, I'm surprised too. I'm starting to like his tone a lot, and while he does have the easiest vocal, he's still on pitch for the most part. We also heard a few seconds of belting and it sounded pretty good.

8. Parijita

I think the song was too big for her, even pitchier than last week. Regardless, her tone still carried the song for the most part.

9. Devix.

Messy vocal but somehow he still sounded good? It was a wild, entertaining performance that's for sure.

10. Bryce

Some pitchy moments but better than last week, his tone was pretty good at moments.

11. Eric Who.

I might be the only one who liked the gospel spin he added during some parts, because it was one of the few moments he wasn't pitchy.

12. Alyssa

Was enjoying the first half, beautiful tone. But her upper register was a pitchy mess.

13. Rowan.

The belts were completely off key, and almost the entire performance was shaky. I heard she was sick, hopefully she can end on a better note if she ends up in the IS.