Actors & Actresses Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Posted)

Steven_

Allison Janney

Oscar winner Allison Janney, 62, shows off her bare boobs in sheer NSFW  gown for racy new red carpet photos | The US Sun

Okay Miss Thing, looking FIERCE in that picture! I think it's clear at this point that Allison has been a target of mine the last few rounds, and it's not because I don't like her! I think she's fabulous and I really enjoy her presence in whatever she's in. It's more that the group of actresses left is SO strong and she's someone that I was never really passionate about compared to most of the rest of the actresses left, so she kind of just became an easy repeat target for me. Allison Janney has done it all and won a plethora of awards for her work. She's well known for her time in The West Wing where she won four Emmy Awards. She won two Emmys as well for her role in the comedy series Mom so she's a comedy queen AND a dramatic actress. She finally got her well-deserved Oscar for her role in the movie I, Tonya, though I did personally think her role was a bit obvious and Oscar-baity imo. But queen deserved her Oscar so we aren't mad. She's been nominated for Tony's, won at the Golden Globes, BAFTAs, and more. A very impressive career and one that I do enjoy- I've loved her in The Help, Juno, Bombshell, American Beauty, and more. She's done voice acting, Broadway, TV and movies galore. A true talent!

• Like 1

Octavia Spencer

20octavia-spencer-superJumbo.jpg

Octavia Spencer is well-decorated actress; having an Academy Award, a British Academy Film Award, and a Golden Globe to her name. She's even the first black actress to receive two consecutive Oscar nominations! Her film debut came A Time to Kill, great film would recommend. She broke into the mainstream in 2011 in The Help, for which she won several awards, including an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress, and another of her best roles is mathematician Dorothy Vaughan in Hidden Figures. But we have queen Viola Davis for representation in The Help still! Fruitvale Station is another film for which she won accolades, as was A Shape of water, but I didn't care for the latter. One of her most recent TV roles is Truth Be Told, whic she unfortunately fell very flat in. I think a lot of this can be laid at the feet of poor dialogue, but I still didn't really enjy her character. So out goes the very talent Octavia; it's a good spot for her. 

Edited by ~Tom~

Marion Cotillard

Marion-Cotillard.jpg

Now I know I don't see three of you sad/confused reacting to the cut even though she left in a 3-2-0 vote. The math ain't mathing :kissbye:. Anyways, Marion Cotillard is an iconic French actress. She's well known for both her European and American work. Unfortunately for her I am not all that versed in European cinema (I'm more American/Asian cinema with a minor in British cinema). Two Days, One Night is a flawless film led by amazing work from Cotillard though. Probably one of my favorite performances...ever? Some of her other iconic European work include Rust & Bone (a movie I did not like for a multitude of reasons) and her Oscar winning work in La Vie en Rose as Édith Piaf. Undeniably another amazing performance from Cotillard in an unfortunately mediocre movie. Musician biopics almost always suck, I don't know why they still be made. Walk Hard and Popstar are the two best musician biopics and that's because they're not actually musician biopics, they're just making fun of how awful they are.

Anyways, I'm digressing. Cotillard has done a lot of amazing work in a lot movies I don't really care about lol. Along with Rust & Bone and La Vie en Rose she also starred in Inception, Big Fish, Midnight in Paris, Nine, The Dark Knight Rises, Allied, and Annette. What a long list of movies she's great in but I really don't like! I trust the French films she has starred in are a lot better. Like I said, absolutely love Two Days, One Night. But we're at the point of the game where if I only like one movie she's starred in, I just really can't justify keeping her around with the rest of the actors and actresses in this game. She also made it to the top 20 last game so she might be a threat heading into the end of this game.

Edited by Alex95