Brayden Lape Fan Thread

1ptrjUu.png
Instagram | TikTok | Twitter | Website

Latest Song: "Be A Man"
Release Date: 5/17/2024

Available Now: Stream

Upcoming Shows/Events

n9x8Awx.png 

For complete listing of upcoming events and Meet and Greet info, please visit Brayden's Official Web Site. 

Previous Release: "Feels Like The First Time"
Release Date: 8/4/2023

Stream: iTunes/Spotify 

Previous Release: "Hand It To Ya"
Release Date: 3/24/2023

Available Now: iTunes/Spotify | Other Streaming Sites

cchEXeg.png

The Voice Season 22

Gkv2pnJ.png

The Voice Season 22 Performances

600x200

Fans:

1. season1

2. Bk1234
3. jamescasaki

4. Angeles

5. jarmon

6. istersay
7. Persy

8. RTV

9. Dalton Eduardo

10. Sachin Jain

11. Ottoxxx

12. Hamza Tufail

13. wgm

tDs4WmO.jpg

Pre-Show Originals

[video]

JW0LUREl.png

oIXiHqtl.png

phlAptYl.png

Pre-Show Covers

[video] 

---
[h/t: Dany for Trivia Images]

Edited by season1

by Mark Franklin on 08/10/22

Brayden Lape: He’s 16, stands 6-foot-4 and is a three-sport standout at Grass Lake High School in Michigan. In fact, he recently threw for three touchdowns and ran for another leading the Warriors to a season-opening win. But you’ll find more photos of him holding a guitar than a football on his Instagram. Judging from Country Boots and Bands Facebook page, he’s an acoustic country artist.

https://idolchatteryd.com/meet-12-more-singers-from-the-voice-season-22

• Like 1

Is this guy really that country? Sure, he might live the country lifestyle, but it seems more likely he'll become the next Shawn Mendes, or be shoved into a boyband. But that All-American stuff/country aspect obviously will help with demographic voting.

Edited by jork
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jork said:

Is this guy really that country? Sure, he might live the country lifestyle, but it seems more likely he'll become the next Shawn Mendes, or be shoved into a boyband. But that All-American stuff/country aspect obviously will help with demographic voting.

He auditioned with a pop song with very little "countrification" (not a real word). Not sure if the song is his choice, or one that was strongly suggested by the producers. I can't find many videos of him singing, so it's hard to tell if he's more inclined to pop or country music. 

I guess we'll find out which direction (pun intended) he will take during his journey on The Voice.

Edited by season1

54 minutes ago, istersay said:

add me please, I loved his tone, would like to see where he goes, even though country is not my thing, I think he can can be unique

Added! jaofSCz.gif

I think we might get some interesting song choices from Brayden. This kid may surprise us in a nice way. He's got a great tone. :thumbs:

Edited by season1

57 minutes ago, Persy said:

Add me please! Brayden did amazing with his song choice tonight! 

Added! SAOyO1H.gif

The more I listen to his audition, the more I like the song choice. His voice shines on this song. 

Edited by season1
  • Thanks 1

Brayden is a likable teen. His app turn percentage was 78. The interaction with his family after the audition was heartwarming. I'm sure his parents are proud of him.

In the spoilers thread on August 10-11, @TeamAudra commented that Brayden is a "star athlete" in football (quarterback), basketball (varsity team starter as a freshman last year), and baseball. "He legitimately could be a pro prospect as a pitcher." "It's pretty rare for a 9th grader to start on a varsity basketball team. Not only start, but be a leading scorer. He might have a future in sports, even if it's just a college scholarship. That's why I'm a little surprised he made this commitment. Better to do it at age 15 than next year, or the year after."

baseball articles

April game

https://grasslakewarriors.com/recap/warriors-grind-away-to-take-the-lead-in-the-7th

May game

https://grasslakewarriors.com/recap/lape-and-malinowski-combine-for-no-hitter-to-defeat-addison

AICTHMIHIVCSPM3ZTS6CJGERVE.JPG

@Anybody354 posted on August 11: "Brayden is really impressive at basketball. He can dunk at 15."

Brayden also likes hunting and fishing. With school work and so much emphasis on sports, I don't know how he finds time for music.

The Voice should be a great experience for Brayden. He could potentially have an impressive growth arc. I'm curious to see what he does in the live shows.

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

Mark Franklin wrote:

Brayden immediately displayed a nice, soothing tone. The coaches debated among themselves who should turn. Blake Shelton finally pushed his button and wound up being the only one to do so. Gwen Stefani, learning Brayden’s just 15, expressed regret she didn’t turn. Camila Cabello’s convinced Brayden will become Blake’s secret weapon. Brayden automatically became Team Blake.

https://idolchatteryd.com/kevin-hawkins-bryce-leatherwood-peyton-aldridge-shine-on-the-voice

• Like 1