The Voice 22 ● Blind Auditions 2 ● Discussion

istersay

35 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Low-key shade at Blake lmao.

35 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

Naur why did she drag Blake 😂 

It seems contestants would realize that, when announcing your choice, it's not a good idea to make a negative or critical remark to or about a coach. Besides possibly creating a bad impression, you could end up needing a steal in a later round. So it would be smarter to just keep those thoughts to yourself.

• Like 1

I just watched all of the performances and I loved Brayden (15?!), Sadie, Alyssa personally. Bryce is really good, the country guys are solid so far. I love Kevin, I just didn’t appreciate the song choice for him as much. Reina was shocking, in a good way!

Edited by Angeles

2 minutes ago, taylanastan said:

Couldn’t watch live but just caught up on the YouTube videos. Only real standouts were Brayden and Sadie for me. Kevin was good but a little old fashioned.

If Kevin has the right song choices he could do well, maybe Gwen can help out with that grin.gif

I liked this episode, every audition was at the very least decent for me, and way more highs than the premiere imo.

Kevin, Devix, and the country guys were my favorites. Surprisingly enjoyed Chello more than most of you too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Better night for Blake 😂

thank goodness or he would get really grumpy :lmao:

I like that the first two nights we have had some songs on here that I have not seen used a lot, with a couple of exceptions :bobo: