Rowan Grace Fan Thread

Dalton Eduardo

4 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

What do y'all think is the song she will be singing for her blind audition. I think her cover of "my future" by Billie Eilish is fantastic. It will be great if she indeed sang that song. 

Probably a Billie's song, yeah.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2022 at 6:41 AM, Ottoxxx said:

Add me please, her voice is so pleasuring.

Also I will add some song suggestions:
1. A Thousand Years - Christina Perri
2. Jar Of Hearts - Christina Perri

3. Can't Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley 
4. Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon

These are some really good suggestions

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

What do y'all think is the song she will be singing for her blind audition. I think her cover of "my future" by Billie Eilish is fantastic. It will be great if she indeed sang that song. 

Deeeeefo a slow pop ballad. Billie is a great guess, but considering we've already had 2 singers cover her I'm gonna say it won't be her. 

• Like 1

Given that her KO song is an older tune, perhaps her blind is in the same vein? She has a very pleasant cover of "Across The Universe" by The Beatles.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

In an IG Live she did with a bunch of other artists, Rowan said that she got the top song from the list of possible blind audition songs she submitted to producers.

• Like 1

I wonder if she does sing "The Long and Winding Road" by The Beatles. If so, she would be the first contestant to sing that.

"Blackbird" would sound really great on her

Edited by Ottoxxx

Mark Franklin wrote:

BEST OF THE NIGHT

Rowan Grace, 16, of Rapid City, S.D., “Traitor” by Olivia Rodrigo: Rowan’s tone immediately impresses, prompting quick chair turns from John Legend and Gwen Stefanie. Rowan’s impressive vocal ultimately got Camila Cabello to turn as well. Gwen praised the emotion Rowan put into the performance. John also loved her connection with the song. Camila said Rowan reminds her of Olivia Rodrigo. Rowan opted to join Team Gwen.

https://idolchatteryd.com/rowan-grace-sparkles-and-battles-begin-on-the-voice

• Like 1

I wanna say rowan grace did a beautiful job tonight on the voice show and I see potential in rowan grace winning the voice show and I see the potential in her too continue to get better in the voice show competition and she is definitely a contender in this season of the voice show 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Persy said:

Add me please! She was fantastic!

Added. Yes, she is so good. 

11 minutes ago, Doug1985 said:

I wanna say rowan grace did a beautiful job tonight on the voice show and I see potential in rowan grace winning the voice show and I see the potential in her too continue to get better in the voice show competition and she is definitely a contender in this season of the voice show 

I hope she will be appealing to this show's demographic.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ottoxxx said:

Her audition is amazing and sounds like Olivia!  A few flat moments, but she has a lot of potentials!

She reminds me of Julia Cooper because of her tone.

Yeah, not a perfect performance but I think she'll shine more on the next rounds, especially with Gwen who is known to have coached her artists on how to be confident with themselves on stage. 

2 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I admire both of them with this battle performance. This is gonna be a tough decision for Gwen since both did really great. 

This was a good battle. I prefer Rowan's tone, and she doesn't appear to be nervous on stage.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Added. Yes, she is so good. 

I hope she will be appealing to this show's demographic.

I believe she will be good appealing to the show demographic and I believe the voice show is drawing the younger viewers and u know what younger generation want in musician today 

• Like 1