The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

She did a New Years special for NBC, and I don’t think she said she’d NEVER return.

Hmm I guess that's true. I guess S13 was long enough ago for Miley to have gotten over everything. Still, is she relevant enough to be brought back?

Edited by ikwonic

1 minute ago, indodol said:

I'd rather take Adam back than Nick/JLo. Besides, JLo always has a preference toward male contestants on Idol so please no

Agree. An Adam return would at least make the season entertaining. If people thought Ari was a bad coach because of how emotional she got every round, imagine the complaints JLo would get.

• Like 1

This project might not prevent JLo from coaching, but it's the most recent story I've seen for her that doesn't involve Ben Affleck.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/cinderella-limited-series-jennifer-lopez-1235144735

According to the original article below, "Lopez will have the option to star in at least one of the projects."

https://people.com/movies/jennifer-lopez-developing-projects-based-on-rodgers-hammerstein-musicals

Her documentary Halftime will be available to stream on June 14.

https://www.netflix.com/tudum/articles/jennifer-lopez-netflix-documentary-halftime-details

Y'all KNOW I had to rush on over here as soon as I saw that Gwen tik tok without any signs of Kelly

1. Hey y'all how you doinnn

2. Me rn with the whole Kelly not coming back situation:

Cry Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Β 

Β 

I may be reaching but the fact they're choosing to announce it over TikTok makes me think it's an artist more catered to the TikTok audience....if so I'd start saying bye to any country/over 30 artist lmao

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Y'all KNOW I had to rush on over here as soon as I saw that Gwen tik tok without any signs of Kelly

Β 

Β 

I may be reaching but the fact they're choosing to announce it over TikTok makes me think it's an artist more catered to the TikTok audience....if so I'd start saying bye to any country/over 30 artist lmao

Who are you thinking πŸ‘Β 

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

may be reaching but the fact they're choosing to announce it over TikTok makes me think it's an artist more catered to the TikTok audience....if so I'd start saying bye to any country/over 30 artist lmao

same

8 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Β 

Β 

The TikTok audience doesn’t watch TV. If Ariana couldn’t get them to watch, it isn’t going to happen.Β 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The TikTok audience doesn’t watch TV. If Ariana couldn’t get them to watch, it isn’t going to happen.Β 

I didn't say they're doing it through the app to get the tiktok audience to watch, I'm saying if they chose to announce it there, that's where it'll probably get the most love and attention. They probably want to avoid announcing anyone who does not have a young audience and therefore getting a bunch of "who?" type comments.

Β 

edit: otherwise they could've done the classic posts on instagram and facebook (?) but for some reason they're choosing to add suspense on tik tok out of all apps.

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1

Talk about shocking news, Kelly is gone??? Not gonna lie, i checked the thread just to see what is posted so i see like over 10 pages and thought "Oh God, is time!", so went back to the last comment from yesterday and started, i got a bit sad when John posted since i think he should take a break, so got a bit of mixed feelings about Gwen despite loving her but got excited with the possibility of Kelly leaving, not that i don't love her but that's a 100% unnexpected twist.

Β 

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

I honestly think the 4th coach could be Adam.Β 

Β 

I know people here have their opinions about Adam, but i would be happy to see Adam returning, it's been 3 years since, he's the original "owner" of that chair, Kelly was the only coach that sit there and it would be kind of "poetic" if she's leaving the chair for Adam to return, also they're singing a Mika song, a singer known for having high pitch voice, who also is known for having a high pitch voice?Β πŸ˜‹

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 1