The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

i think Gwen will have no more talent next week, for me Kique was Gwen's finalist

i don't see the remaining 3 of the Blake team leaving, nor Morgan

i see a final: Morgan, Parijita, and the 3 others from the Blake team

but i hope that Blake will have 2 talents and that Kim can stay...

Edited by French20

Just now, French20 said:

and Kique deserved much more than the whole Blake team, i'm sorry but his voice didn't deserve to be eliminated, he deserved at least to go to the final

His elimination was just so sad, especially when he is alone in a room...

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

I think of these two possible scenarios about Parijita/Omar

1. Tptb knows Parijita is already ahead on votes, and Justin is really behind, so they decided to Pimp Omar to be the 5th finalist.

2. Everyone on this forum was wrong (except me 😂) and Omar was actually TCO on team Legend since the start.

I'm not 100% sure which one of these two possible scenarios is actually correct, but I slightly lean towards the latter. (Wouldn't be shocked if it's the former).

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I think of these two possible scenarios about Parijita/Omar

1. Tptb knows Parijita is already ahead on votes, and Justin is really behind, so they decided to Pimp Omar to be the 5th finalist.

2. Everyone on this forum was wrong (except me 😂) and Omar was actually TCO on team Legend since the start.

I'm not 100% sure which one of these two possible scenarios is actually correct, but I slightly lean towards the latter. (Wouldn't be shocked if it's the former).

In regards to #1, they’ll just pimp

Justin for the instant save. This is how they used to get Adam into the finale. LOL

26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

In regards to #1, they’ll just pimp

Justin for the instant save. This is how they used to get Adam into the finale. LOL

What I meant was that there could be a scenario where they gave up on Justin. He closed top 13 with "Break Every Chain" and is still way behind in votes to Brayden/Bryce. They know Justin won't make it, so in order to prevent Brayden from winning the IS they are pimping Omar because they think he is the only one with a decent chance against Brayden. And I don't think they'd mind Gwen having no finalists if it is to give John two, since he's not gonna be here next season.

Lol I know this is just messed up, but nvm that's what happens when I overthink. :haha:

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Quinton said:

Kim Cruise and Marybeth Byrd are both 4 chair turns on team John Legend that won an instant save at top 10 and they defeated playoffs pv( Kique, Joanna) and coach saves ( Rowan , Shrek)

Why are you calling Shane Q Shrek? If it's supposed to be a joke about his appearance (which I suspect it is), we don't do that here on IDF.

Also, btw it's Kim Cruse*.

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

What I meant was that there could be a scenario where they gave up on Justin. He closed top 13 with "Break Every Chain" and is still way behind in votes to Brayden/Bryce. They know Justin won't make it, so in order to prevent Brayden from winning the IS they are pimping Omar because they think he is the only one with a decent chance against Brayden. And I don't think they'd mind Gwen having no finalists if it is to give John two, since he's not gonna be here next season.

Lol I know this is just messed up, but nvm that's what happens when I overthink. :haha:

Perhaps Omar and Parijita were

neck and neck in votes, and John was forced to chose one to push. 

Parijita has been called very late two weeks in a row. They don’t do that to TCOs. Once, maybe, but twice in a row? Meanwhile, Omar is being called early, in the pimp spot, and John is saying Omar is the reason singing shows exist. 

Maybe two finalists is a going away present for John. :haha:

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Perhaps Omar and Parijita were

neck and neck in votes, and John was forced to chose one to push. 

Parijita has been called very late two weeks in a row. They don’t do that to TCOs. Once, maybe, but twice in a row? 

Remember when folks on live thread (For Playoffs results) said Omar isn't a threat, Kim can easily surpass him with a better song. Majority of the IDF didn't even think he'd reach top 8 initially. And look now everyone is having a discussion whether he reaches the finale or not.

Meanwhile, Omar is being called early, in the pimp spot, and John is saying Omar is the reason singing shows exist. 

This + the voice FB channel (after KOs) made a separate post for Omar that John thinks he is one of the best singers he's ever seen.

👀

Edited by Hamza Tufail

There’s some speculation Morgan could be singing “Rise Up.”  She has a piano cover on her YouTube. Of all of the videos I’ve watched of hers, that is the only time I’ve ever seen her play piano. I didn’t even know she played piano until I saw that. I think that song has special meaning to her. For those who may have missed it, she revealed that she will be playing the piano. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 5