The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

I think the leak will be Omar and I think he’s gonna kick off the Premiere. Or we can have Morgan kick off the Premiere and give that winner vibe since GNT won as the first artist shown. My predictions for the Premiere leak is Omar with either him or Morgan kicking things off in the premiere!

18 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Premiere Prediction Order

Morgan Myles- Team Camila

Kate Kalvach- Team Blake

Kique Gomez- Team Gwen

Omar Cardona- Team John

Reina Ley- Team CamilaΒ 

Daysia- Team Gwen

Emma Brooke- Team John

Devix- Team Camila

Kevin Hawkins- Team Blake

Β 

Β 

Some of these ppl are probably not gonna be premiere leaks, since TPTB will likely hand the PL to a four chair turn or at least 3 chair TurnerΒ 

47 minutes ago, JollyNcool said:

Just curious, does the leak really matter or make any difference to the contestantsΒ 

I wondered the same thing? I also wondered if the premiere order made a difference? Does it mean TPTB put the artists in the premiere they think has the best shot of winning? I have no idea what effect--if any--this has on the final outcome? Just curious....

5 minutes ago, jayshon said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiiYidtDnCp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Β 

Β 

AYOOO WHO DO IT LIKE HERR!! her bench runs deeeeeep! Period.

This is the biggest flex any contestant could've possibly posted with that formatΒ :haha:

Maybe she'll finally be the one to break the curse.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 7

26 minutes ago, jayshon said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiiYidtDnCp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Β 

Β 

AYOOO WHO DO IT LIKE herrr! Lol all of my favs πŸ˜‚

I was just blessed by seeing this!Β 

Β 

TBH I think Kim does have a chance of being the first ever AA female PH winner. She has the perfect tone and she has a good amount of following on social media. I also think she’s a incredible talent with such a jazzing soothing tone that I think Minivan will absolutely adore. I hope she wins and breaks the curse!

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

TBH I think Kim does have a chance of being the first ever AA female PH winner. She has the perfect tone and she has a good amount of following on social media. I also think she’s a incredible talent with such a jazzing soothing tone that I think Minivan will absolutely adore. I hope she wins and breaks the curse!

We really should have learned by nowΒ :unsure:Β 

Β 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

y’all isn’t it possible that we could get a leak tonight from a pressed website or a site that will feature some interesting stuff about the premiere they did that with Tamara in season 19

It also happened with Nelson on S18, but we couldnΒ΄t find anything for S20 or S21 on Thursday. We had to wait till Friday morning to see the leak.

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It also happened with Nelson on S18, but we couldnΒ΄t find anything for S20 or S21 on Thursday. We had to wait till Friday morning to see the leak.

I feel like all the outlets I can think of have already released voice stuff today so I’m expecting to wait until tomorrow morning.Β 

17 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah, there’s always a good shot it can be tonight. You just have to google the keywords a bit later tonight and you might be able to find it.

Or at least, a couple hours before the official drop tomorrow morning

do you recall which websites it was on in the past? i recall it being embedded in some website during a recent season

idk about y’all but the night before/morning of the first premiere leak is always so exciting and thrilling. It’s like crazy because we don’t know who’s getting leaked and it’s the first audition shown to see how good the coaches pitches can be and how good the artist is always excites me. The same with the 2nd Premiere leak on Tuesday morning. It makes me hyped up.Β