The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates 🍂

Someone648

4 hours ago, Anybody354 said:

But IDF tends to like country females a lot more than country males

Well, yeah, we do, in part because they don't often get the love that they deserve from the mainstream voters.

• Like 1

Also, not sure if Emily bass auditioned. She is followed by some of the contestants and is in LA, but she posted a tiktok about the summer I turned pretty in her house on June 22. The show came out on June 17 so it couldn’t have been an old video

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Camila blocked Gwen for a country singer (Lakelin), instead of Blake? Maybe she didn’t sing a country song for her audition? In that live stream I posted of one of her shows, she sang Pat Benetar, Bob Segar, and Linda Ronstadt. Or…maybe Blake had already turned, and it was too late to block him. I’d say there’s a good chance that audition closes the premiere. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 5

19 minutes ago, taylanastan said:

A LOTTT of Blake fan pages recently followed molly on tiktok 

I’ve seen people complain that they liked a single post with a celeb and then a ton of fan pages of that celeb started following them so I don’t get how that works but I don’t know how much to read into it. 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Camila blocked Gwen for a country singer (Lakelin), instead of Blake? Maybe she didn’t sing a country song for her audition? In that live stream I posted of one of her shows, she sang Pat Benetar, Bob Segar, and Linda Ronstadt. Or…maybe Blake had already turned, and it was too late to block him. I’d say there’s a good chance that audition closes the premiere. 

I thought it was weird too. It's also weird that she chose Camilla too but anyways.

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

We only have eight confirmed chair-turners and you’re predicting the premiere closer? IDF ig

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

Like if Camila blocked Blake then fine whatever you gotta pick someone but yeah just weird all around.

She might actually be a fan of Camila, but we’re talking about someone who’s pretty solidly country with a bit of classic rock mixed in. 

1 minute ago, Anybody354 said:

We only have eight confirmed chair-turners and you’re predicting the premiere closer? IDF ig

True, but think about it. 4 chair country singer..Camila blocks Gwen, and she picks Camila. Seems like a “good chance.” It wasn’t really a prediction. 

12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Or an episode of the Blinds.  A shocker like that one can't not get an episode's pimp spot.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

To be fair, a four chair audition with a block where a country singer picks a coach other than Blake, even though Blake was not the blocked coach for some reason, it's an event that generally would be very unlikely to happen, so, it makes sense that the producers would want to put that on the pimp spot on the premiere

Edited by Gustavo527

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

She might actually be a fan of Camila, but we’re talking about someone who’s pretty solidly country with a bit of classic rock mixed in. 

Yeah I imagine a lot of young girls like Camila but the same didn't happen for Ariana so who knows.

Edited by QueenKalie

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

To be fair, a four chair audition with a block where a country singer picks a coach other than Blake, even though Blake was not the blocked coach for some reason, it's a pretty unlikely event, so, it makes sense that the producers would want to put that on the pimp spot on the premiere

Yeah it screams premier closer to me as well.

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

To be fair, a four chair audition with a block where a country singer picks a coach other than Blake, even though Blake was not the blocked coach for some reason, it's an event that generally would be very unlikely to happen, so, it makes sense that the producers would want to put that on the pimp spot on the premiere

I'll bet that the reason was that, as someone guessed, Blake had already turned around, and that Gwen had probably been talking about getting a country girl herself, given how well she did with Brennley in season twelve.

6 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I'll bet that the reason was that, as someone guessed, Blake had already turned around, and that Gwen had probably been talking about getting a country girl herself, given how well she did with Brennley in season twelve.

Ok, that's interesting. If i'm being honest, if Blake already turned for a country singer, i probably would think in that circumstances that using your block on any of the other coaches is basically wasting your block. Like, c'mon, the chances of them picking you over Blake are minimal, just use your block on another moment.  

However, this seemed to work for some reason. So, great for Camila, i guess

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

True, but think about it. 4 chair country singer..Camila blocks Gwen, and she picks Camila. Seems like a “good chance.” It wasn’t really a prediction. 

9 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I could see her very likely being at the end of an episode. The premiere though? Not sure. I find it hilarious how IDF draws conclusions like “premiere closer” with only eight confirmed contestants.

9 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah I imagine a lot of young girls like Camila but the same didn't happen for Ariana so who knows.

Young girls were the most likely to pick Ariana though, right? I think it’s possible Camila just went really hard for her and talked about how she will stand out more on her team vs Blake’s and she has experience being a contestant, etc.