The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I have a second hot take. Ray’s audition wasn’t great, but his tone is very good, and knowing where he ended up, it’s not difficult to imagine the potential. 

I can agree with that. I think he picked a tough song that exposes anyone if they're not perfect, but the fact that he didn't completely bomb it is notable itself. And again, he defeated two 4-chairs, and then the rest of his team. He's not one to sweep under the rug.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I have a second hot take. Ray’s audition wasn’t great, but his tone is very good, and knowing where he ended up, it’s not difficult to imagine the potential. 

I do like his tone, but indeed that was a very tentative performance, the falsetto was not good IMO. 

But I do see potential for a growth arc, considering the people he has defeated. I´m looking forward to it honestly (as long as it does happen and it´s not just Chance´s blatant favoritism).

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

So did Chance pull an Ariana/Miley….? How did he get rid of two incredible 4 chairs…

dont see Chance making finale

Ariana wasn’t able to get any 4-chairs in the first place lmao :ph34rwave:

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Not my thing, but very impressive, for sure.

She is IDF bait, the folks that are currently mad at Ray are likely gonna be even more pissed off now.

I love NariYella, but I don't get it that people are mad at a certain contestant for eliminating her when we don't even see their performances.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I can agree with that. I think he picked a tough song that exposes anyone if they're not perfect, but the fact that he didn't completely bomb it is notable itself. And again, he defeated two 4-chairs, and then the rest of his team. He's not one to sweep under the rug.

We now know Ray auditioned in taping two.

Katie Beth is on the unplaced list. Is she actually the contestant who filled Team Kelly?

Do you believe the source was correct about Kelly still having a spot left and saying she didn't turn for Grace due to already having two country females?

Just now, RTV said:

We now know Ray auditioned in taping two.

Katie Beth is on the unplaced list. Is she actually the contestant who filled Team Kelly?

Do you believe the source was correct about Kelly still having a spot left and saying she didn't turn for Grace due to already having two country females?

This is all possible, but I have two problems with it. First of all, Kelly only had one country singer. Second, the source was already wrong about Chance. They originally said Chance turned, but it turns out he was full. 

Probably worth a repost. Blake’s last chair turn is in this video. Kelly says being there for Blake’s last chair turn was what she enjoyed most about the blinds at about 2:43, then it shows Blake, and you can very briefly see Grace on stage if you pause at the right time. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Probably worth a repost. Blake’s last chair turn is in this video. Kelly says being there for Blake’s last chair turn was what she enjoyed most about the blinds at about 2:43, then it shows Blake, and you can very briefly see Grace on stage if you pause at the right time. 

OK so Kelly's chair did not turn to white

1 minute ago, allistr said:

OK so Kelly's chair did not turn to white

We know she didn’t turn, we just don’t know whether she was full. Honestly, in that situation, she might have decided it wasn’t the time to fight Blake for a contestant (if she wasn’t full), and she already had a female country singer anyway. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

51 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

That was decent, but the song did feel a bit too big for her voice I think. She was barely holding on to some of those higher notes.

MTE