The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

I believe NOIVAS is the first Blake Battle steal to win there Knockout since Funsho in Season 15. And Rachel is Blakes last steal unless they decide to do something dumb and extra in the Playoffs

Edited by erik g
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, erik g said:

I believe NOIVAS is the first Blake Battle steal to win there Knockout since Funsho in Season 15. And Rachel is Blakes last steal unless they decide to do something dumb and extra in the Playoffs

I thought it was interesting that Blake didn’t pair Kirk and Katrina and Funsho and Colton. Colton’s knockout was entertainingly bad. Katrina’s was cringy bad. Huge step down from her BA.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

This time it's Grace vs Neil if we go back further I would have to think.

I think the last one was Emily Ann getting 2nd over Barrett

I know your snowflakes were battle partners a long time ago though 

Edited by Cookie73

15 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

This time it's Grace vs Neil if we go back further I would have to think.

I’m torn because Neil was my favorite but I like Grace. I wish Blake would have paired Neil and Walker and Grace and Kylee. It’s weird to have both Kylee and Marybeth when they’re so similar.

Just now, Rodney said:

If he does, then Chance will look so dumb for dropping him.

With the things NOIVAS said at his blind, it was a 0% chance that he wasn't going to Blake's team at one point or the other. Producers probably forced him to make that decision :haha:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Just a reminder that it's completely possible (not entirely likely, but possible nonetheless) for a NOIVAS/Grace/Kylee/Neil/Tasha top 5 now with Neil and Tasha being steals.

If he makes it past playoffs, Ross has somewhat of a chance to get 5th place. Jim and Sasha almost did and they were the closest thing to country guys post KO’s unless you considered Peedy a country guy which I didn’t. 

Edited by Jaffy

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

With the things NOIVAS said at his blind, it was a 0% chance that he wasn't going to Blake's team at one point or the other. Producers probably forced him to make that decision :haha:

You have to give Ray credit. He hid himself from social media, and beat two of the three, from what I’ve listened to, strongest 4 chair turns. (Neil was the other).

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

You have to give Ray credit. He hid himself from social media, and he beat two of the three strongest 4 chair turns.

Again…this is your opinion. We have not seen ANY performance. So, you can’t say anything about strongest 4-chair turns. Respectfully 😂

• Like 1

Just now, Cookie73 said:

Chloe and GNT do not count, since they didn’t directly beat MJ’s favorites

Oh…we are using different definitions of “beat.” 

I don’t want to get in the middle of this anyway. It’s up to those two to hash it out. :haha:

7 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Chloe and GNT do not count, since they didn’t directly beat MJ’s favorites

I thought GNT and Holly were pretty equal. Maybe the slight edge to GNT but Holly was great and didn’t get nervous going against a trio all by herself. She was better than most of the KO winners.

Ashland on the other hand…

Edited by Jaffy

58 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Not my #1 beating @Teraginn#1  :giggle:

Well, glad your interest in this season is peaking! 😇

Not super chuffed about Neil being a steal on Kelly IIBH, I'd be more confident if this were Live Playoffs, but Kelly having full control of the team makeup (assuming here) makes me worried. I know she took steals pretty far before but I have no idea how she has been reacting to Neil all season other than the fact that she was blocked from him in blinds.

I have no illusions about Neil winning, so my concern with him switching teams is that historically, males do better on Team Blake than Team Kelly. I will say her success with GNT makes me more positive for Neil embracing his multigenre tendencies moving forward.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Well, glad your interest in this season is peaking! 😇

Not super chuffed about Neil being a steal on Kelly IIBH, I'd be more confident if this were Live Playoffs, but Kelly having full control of the team makeup (assuming here) makes me worried. I know she took steals pretty far before but I have no idea how she has been reacting to Neil all season other than the fact that she was blocked from him in blinds.

I have no illusions about Neil winning, so my concern with him switching teams is that historically, males do better on Team Blake than Team Kelly. I will say her success with GNT makes me more positive for Neil embracing his multigenre tendencies moving forward.

I wish he was still on team Blake since he’s my favorite, but I do like Grace too. It’s interesting how their fans are mostly opposites. They’re better than half the people left.

Edited by Jaffy