The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, but even Hailey had to win the instant save to advance out of the playoffs. 

She was in Kelly's personal top 2. Kelly even admitted that after she won her instant save.

11 minutes ago, Voice said:

I NEED a Holly and Neil country duet!

TOP 20 DUETS

1. Holly and Neil

2. D. Smooth and Jamar

3. Ray and NOIVAS

4. Ali and Rachel

5. Sorelle and Michael B.

6. Cait and Tasha

7. Ryley Tate and Gina

8. Ross and Grace

9. MaryKate and Kylee

10. Rachel and Kala

Edited by Jaffy

Kelly´s very strategic, and I think Neil does carry a certain appeal to the audience in general, so depending on how he performs, things could be going well for him there. 

She also got blocked from him, which is not a make or break deal, but I´d count it as a small plus.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Kelly´s very strategic, and I think Neil does carry a certain appeal to the audience in general, so depending on how he performs, things could be going well for him there. 

She also got blocked from him, which is not a make or break deal, but I´d count it as a small plus.

If he delivers then yes. 

If he doesn't, then same fate as Tanner Gomez.

Ftr... I'm not saying he and Tanner are equals.

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

If he delivers then yes. 

While we’re on the topic of Tanner Gomes, it looks like Kelly eliminated Marcos Corvos in the Knockouts this season.

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

If he delivers then yes. 

Just for fun: Ranking the Tanners

1. Tanner Howe

2. Tanner James

3. Tanner Fussell

4. Tanner Gomes

5. Tanner Linford

1 hour ago, Hamza Tufail said:

If he delivers then yes. 

The only thing they have in common is that they´re both white guys on Kelly´s team. Other than that, couldn´t be more different lol.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That may be true, but when push came to shove, she saved Gymani. 

I agree, but I do wonder how the coaches picking everyone that advances from playoffs vs. just 1 will play into it. There is no one else like him on her team or really any team, which could benefit him in that scenario. 

Edited by jem128

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The only thing they have in common is that they´re both white guys on Kelly´s team. Other than that, couldn´t be more different lol.

Not a fan of Tanner G. Surprised he didn’t get the PV. He wasn’t great, but other than country guys being abysmal, they usually get the PV, even if they’re pitchy and cheesy. Neil is my number one favorite this season.

Edited by Jaffy

5 minutes ago, Arsh said:

She was in Kelly's personal top 2. Kelly even admitted that after she won her instant save.

"Wow, i love this girl, but since she lost the PV i have no option but to put this 14 years old on a situation of so much pressure in the IS, because i know my other remaining members have no chance of winning it"

To be fair, that risk really paid off in the end, but, damn...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

Poor Jerome G. Every other loser in Taping 1 got stolen by a button-happy coach but him.

I wonder if it was the same case as Victor Vs Deion, and he was pitchy. Deion was a little pitchy in his battle, which is why he wasn’t stolen despite it being the first battle.

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

"Wow, i love this girl, but since she lost the PV i have no option but to put this 14 years old on a situation of so much pressure in the IS, because i know my other remaining members have no chance of winning it"

To be fair, that risk really paid off in the end, but, damn...

she may be 14, but she chose to audition for this show and compete against adults on live TV instead of waiting. it absolutely makes sense to have compassion for her tough situation but kelly’s not at fault for picking who she wanted to for the coach save.

also this narrative of “oh kelly is strategic” when she picks the person for the coach save that i don’t want is really silly.

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Oops,I thought there were 5 pairings per taping.

At least he had company on the car ride back.

How do the losing contestants get back to the airport? Are they picked up by a studio sent car or their family?

Edited by Jaffy

Just now, QueenCami said:

she may be 14, but she chose to audition for this show and compete against adults on live TV instead of waiting. it absolutely makes sense to have compassion for her tough situation but kelly’s not at fault for picking who she wanted to for the coach save.

also this narrative of “oh kelly is strategic” when she picks the person for the coach save that i don’t want is really silly.

Ok, but by all that logic, then Hailey was not really in her "personal Top 2" as the comment i replied was saying. If she was in her "personal Top 2" why don't directly save her?? Just saying

1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok, but by all that logic, then Hailey was not really in her "personal Top 2" as the comment i replied was saying. If she was in her "personal Top 2" why don't directly save her?? Just saying

She probably thought Gymani had more potential. She just thought wrong. We all make mistakes.

Edited by Jaffy