♫ ♪ Morgan Myles Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Wait HOLD ON....

Piano and this song has been done before(so it can be cleared)

Could this be the song? She'd annihilate this. 

That might be the song I was thinking of. I’m not 100% on that. I’m sure she can play piano for other songs too, but this one clearly has special meaning to her. 

• Like 2

Congrats Morgan! Excited for what she does next week! I have to say she and Parijita are my top 2 favorites and would be my dream duet pairing but if that doesn't happen then hopefully Morgan and Bodie would be the duet pairing. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I have read some awful things about Morgan and it just makes me want to root for her more. She’s my pick to win at this point.

What?  What could anyone say bad about Morgan?  She is one of the finest humans I am aware of. 

Let’s just say a commenter at a certain blog said and has been saying that she has an “unattractive presentation”, “slutty body language”, and comparing her stage presence to a “street girl”.

• Confused 5
  • Sad 6

39 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Let’s just say a commenter at a certain blog said and has been saying that she has an “unattractive presentation”, “slutty body language”, and comparing her stage presence to a “street girl”.

omg :thumbsdown:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

So first of all, guys don't confuse reaction FloorWax, it's not them saying it lmao.

2nd of all...

youtube fighting GIF

Gonna be me to that troll.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Spurrious said:

What?  What could anyone say bad about Morgan?  She is one of the finest humans I am aware of. 

That’s what everyone who knows her says. I see the posts on Facebook all the time. They usually start off something like this….”I’ve known Morgan for over 10 years….”, and proceed to talk about what a great person she is. 

There are trolls on Facebook too, and I’m sure she’s seen those, since she posts a lot on there every week. However, I’ve yet to see anything quite as deranged as what FloorWax is referring to above. That individual needs help. 

• Like 7

I'm trying so hard to look into songs with Morgan's description, and it's more broad than I thought. 

Well, either she's trolling us and we found out her song was "Rise Up" and she's trying to throw us off into the void. Or we just don't know and won't know until 8:55 ET/PT on Monday :teeheewave:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

So first of all, guys don't confuse reaction FloorWax, it's not them saying it lmao.

2nd of all...

youtube fighting GIF

Gonna be me to that troll.

Im sure no one was blaming floor, we were just reacting to how vile people online on other forms can be

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm trying so hard to look into songs with Morgan's description, and it's more broad than I thought. 

Well, either she's trolling us and we found out her song was "Rise Up" and she's trying to throw us off into the void. Or we just don't know and won't know until 8:55 ET/PT on Monday :teeheewave:

It could even be a song by a male artist, which opens it up a lot, and for all we know, it could have been released 50 years ago. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

The person that posted this is just a mysoginistic piece of s**t. I mean, using "slutty" as an insult, that is pure misogyny  

• Like 4