American Idol Season 21 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

Judges were on GMA today! They showed a sneak peek of Iam's performance on Sunday at around 4:15 followed by some commentary pimping him to extreme levels (talking about how viral he is, his talent, etc) lmao. They also included clips of Iam and Colin's auditions. 

4 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

So how are the country singers doing on Facebook this season?

Colin has the most viewed audition on FB from the country singers. 2nd is Marybeth. Colin has the most comments on Idol's FB posts out of the country singers. Marybeth has the most likes. 

Similar to YT, Iam is way ahead of everyone.

13 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Just watched Oliver's audition, he has an amazing voice. If a WGWG gets into the finale, it better be him and not Colin.

OMG I literally just went on this side of the forum to say the same thing! AI got a good one with him!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Just watched Oliver's audition, he has an amazing voice. If a WGWG gets into the finale, it better be him and not Colin.

Ikr! He is honestly probably my favorite male artist this season 😌

9 hours ago, ptebwwong said:

Colin has the most viewed audition on FB from the country singers. 2nd is Marybeth. Colin has the most comments on Idol's FB posts out of the country singers. Marybeth has the most likes. 

Similar to YT, Iam is way ahead of everyone.

What about Olivia and We?  Are either one able to keep up with Colin or Marybeth on Facebook?

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Its idol so you have even less to worry about in that regard even compared to The Voice. :dead:

I don't know man, Colin/Warren still exists. I think AI might only keep one of them, but even then I think Oliver will have to fight for the "gritty workmanlike soul singer" spot with Zachariah as well.

Iam and Tyson are shoo-ins at this point IMO.

Just now, Teraginn said:

I don't know man, Colin/Warren still exists. I think AI might only keep one of them, but even then I think Oliver will have to fight for the "gritty workmanlike soul singer" spot with Zachariah as well.

Iam and Tyson are shoo-ins at this point IMO.

I could be wrong but I think the finale will consist of Colin/ Oliver and then one of the girls. Colin might still win but will see I guess. 

39 minutes ago, mytake1 said:

So IAM is way ahead on FB (and YT) and Colin is in 2nd place on FB with views.

The IDF polls says a girl win will - which means in Idol votes - a guy will win.

While I want either We or Olivia to win, I wouldn't mind Iam winning.  Better him than Colin.

Edited by CarmenSandiego
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mytake1 said:

So IAM is way ahead on FB (and YT) and Colin is in 2nd place on FB with views.

The IDF polls says a girl win will - which means in Idol votes - a guy will win.

LOL, they even made a Downfall parody video predicting who's going to win. :dead:

7 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

What about Olivia and We?  Are either one able to keep up with Colin or Marybeth on Facebook?

Colin & Marybeth are the highest views for country singers. If we are talking about all genres, Iam is 1st, 2nd is Colin, 3rd is Haven. Keep in mind, both Colin & Haven were early releases for Idol so they each have 2 performance audition videos unlike the rest of the contestants. Colin & Haven have both audition videos w/3 million+ views each.

Olivia & We seems to be in the next group of viewed performances w/Zachariah, Marybeth, Tyson, etc. They all have 2m-4m views. However, We has the most likes on her video behind Iam.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, m1key said:

Another interview with the judges on The View - once again, they are really hyping up Iam 👀 

They also teasing that Katy called a contestant out for not taking the competiton seriously (oop!)

They did say that this season, Hollywood week had ALOT of drama ... 

Curious to see how that entails

2 hours ago, ptebwwong said:

Colin & Marybeth are the highest views for country singers. If we are talking about all genres, Iam is 1st, 2nd is Colin, 3rd is Haven. Keep in mind, both Colin & Haven were early releases for Idol so they each have 2 performance audition videos unlike the rest of the contestants. Colin & Haven have both audition videos w/3 million+ views each.

Olivia & We seems to be in the next group of viewed performances w/Zachariah, Marybeth, Tyson, etc. They all have 2m-4m views. However, We has the most likes on her video behind Iam.

Thanks for reminding me and Mytake that Colin was an early release for Idol, and for telling me that We had the second most likes on her video.

1 hour ago, hazuki said:

There's no doubt Iam has an incredible tone but I hope they don't overpimp it to much. Some other incredible talent this season as well. 

I hope not too but an overpimped contestant might benefit people like We — and unfortunately, Colin, as those who are not pimped as much might get a growth arc that can push them ahead.

3 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

If IAM wins I'd be shocked. Still think Alejandro deserved to beat Laine for example...

But Iam is much better vocally than both of those two and I'm a huge fan of Ale. 

also, remember when pretty much the whole world thought Arthur would win…and that didn’t happen…

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

also, remember when pretty much the whole world thought Arthur would win…and that didn’t happen…

Don't remind me. As far as I'm concerned he's a failure. lol

I used to be a fan till he joined the show again in 2021. Ugh. What a waste...

8 minutes ago, KelseyW said:

If IAM wins I'd be shocked. Still think Alejandro deserved to beat Laine for example...

But Iam is much better vocally than both of those two and I'm a huge fan of Ale. 

IAM is more mainstream (i.e., going from James Blunt to Bonnie Raitt) than Alejandro, who was also more introverted.  

IAM wasn't over pimped for his audition and he had no following before that (i.e., from The Voice).

• Like 1