American Idol S20 Top 5 Perform Discussion

istersay

Noah's performance was on par with the other round 2 performances, but I'm sure y'all will bully him anyway 🥴

Fritz was high key the worst in that round...by a lot, but even his performance was decent for his standards.

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

better then his first?  No sir!  That was my favorite performance from him this season.  

This was comfortable the worst performance of the round too.  

I thought his first performance was lowkey kinda weak and a struggle. 🙈 His second was very good, imo.

Just now, Anybody354 said:

Noah is UNDERRATED on this thread. His voice CUTS THROUGH.

Yep, but don’t you know all country males are boring and can’t sing according to IDF? 🙄 But let a boring white girl sing a slowed down version of a pop song and they think the next Sarah McLachlan has emerged. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Carrie_On said:

Yep, but don’t you know all country males are boring and can’t sing according to IDF? 🙄 But let a boring white girl sing a slowed down version of a pop song and they think the next Sarah McLachlan has emerged. 

I can def agree on this. IDF and minivan are the two sides of the same coin.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

Unfortunately this is kind of true. I’m not a huge fan of country but even I like some country singers. IDF seems to counterbalance the audience’s pro-country attitude with anti-country attitude.