American Idol S20 Judge's Song Contest Discussion

istersay

13 minutes ago, Shasta357 said:

I really want Tristan and Christen to go. I don't even know if I'm spelling their names right, that is how much I am not investing in these two. 

LOL you almost had them right but got to switch the E and A from both names. It's Tristen and Christian. :haha: 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ScarletDevilCCX said:

I'm not happy about this. Even I'll admit that this was Tristen's worst night since voting started, but his worst is still barely worse than Christian's best, and it's better than Fritz's.

Fritz >>>>> Tristen > Christian

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScarletDevilCCX said:

I'm not happy about this. Even I'll admit that this was Tristen's worst night since voting started, but his worst is still barely worse than Christian's best, and it's better than Fritz's.

All three of those contestants are talented in their own ways. Just because you have favorites doesn’t mean you oughta take shots at everyone else. 🙂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BrokenHearted said:

Now every person of colour has either been eliminated or had to be saved by the judges... sigh :rolleyes:

Are we surprised? 😢 :broken: 

10 minutes ago, Shireen said:

If Lady K would have picked that boring overdone Carrie song she wouldnt have need the save lets be honest.

Probably true.

1 minute ago, sublymonal said:

Fritz >>>>> Tristen > Christian

What were you listening to? I'll admit that he had some decent performances earlier in the competition, but tonight's performance was one of the worst of the ABC era; I don't think I've heard anything that bad since Eddie Island three years ago.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, *Wallace said:

5th placer from Season 7. She gave this infamous performance and didn't land in the Bottom 2 that week.

Ah I see it’s time for my regularly scheduled meltdown about the Syesha Mercado/Carly Smithson bottom two 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Okay, okay, I've gone over my notes from previous shows, and I gave Fritz very good scores both in Top 24 and in the Top 14 announcement show. So I'll concede that I was overreacting when I said that Tristen's worst was better than Fritz's best. But I didn't like his Top 20 performance, I didn't like his Top 14 performance, and tonight was, I'll repeat it again, horrendous. And the fact that his best performances came earlier, and his most recent one is was his worst, you can understand why I'd feel the way I did. I do have a very short attention span, you know.

• Confused 1