Glossary of The Voice Acts on other shows

thevoiceisthetop

I forgot! Jack Rogan from Season 21’s Voice is also going to be on American Idol Season 21 (hopefully, his time on Idol will air. 🙏🏻) I also heard Aaliyah Rose from Season 12 is also going to be on Season 21’s American Idol.

Also, NOIVAS (as Savion Wright) was a contestant on American Idol Seasons 13 AND 14. He finished in the Hollywood Rounds in Season 13, but made it to the Top 24 in Season 14. Kason Lester was on American Idol Season 17 but finished in the Showcase Round. Sorelle went on Nickelodeon’s America’s Most Musical Family as Heichel Sisters and finished in the semi-finals.

Edited by JodiRose

41 minutes ago, JodiRose said:

I forgot! Jack Rogan from Season 21’s Voice is also going to be on American Idol Season 21 (hopefully, his time on Idol will air. 🙏🏻) I also heard Aaliyah Rose from Season 12 is also going to be on Season 21’s American Idol.

Also, NOIVAS (as Savion Wright) was a contestant on American Idol Seasons 13 AND 14. He finished in the Hollywood Rounds in Season 13, but made it to the Top 24 in Season 14. Kason Lester was on American Idol Season 17 but finished in the Showcase Round. Sorelle went on Nickelodeon’s America’s Most Musical Family as Heichel Sisters and finished in the semi-finals.

not including jack and aaliyah unless they are aired at least once

• Thanks 2

On 3/7/2023 at 12:48 AM, thevoiceisthetop said:

there's already a thread for it

On 3/7/2023 at 12:48 AM, thevoiceisthetop said:

BUMP

thanks, merged the threads and added to stickies thread

Alice In Wonderland Thank You GIF

• Like 1

NOIVAS (as Savion Wright) was a contestant on American Idol Seasons 13 AND 14. He finished in the Hollywood Rounds in Season 13, but made it to the Top 24 in Season 14. Kason Lester was on American Idol Season 17 but finished in the Showcase Round.

Sorelle went on Nickelodeon’s America’s Most Musical Family as Heichel Sisters and finished in the semi-finals.

• Like 1

On 3/7/2023 at 6:34 PM, pepperman said:

when was Sonika on The Voice and why do I have zero memory of this lol.   I had no clue Bryce was on American Idol either.  

Sonika was a no chair/montage iirc

• 6 months later...

Mara Justine - AGT season 9 (Finalist) and American Idol season 16 (Top 14).

Jackson Snelling auditioned on American Idol season 19, but did not make it past his audition.

Nini Iris was on The Voice in Georgia in 2012, but I can’t remember what round of Live Shows she was eliminated in.

CORii was on Songland season 2, but she was not picked by Luis Fonsi.

Edited by JodiRose
  • Like 1

Jacquie Roar (Butler) was on American Idol s11 as Jacquie Cera. She became ill and fainted during Hollywood Week and was eliminated after her group round performance.

Mac Royals (Malcolm Allen) was on American Idol s13.
Huntley was on American Idol s14 and s16.
Nini Iris (Bregvadze) was on The Voice Georgia s1 and X Factor Georgia s2.

8 minutes ago, RTV said:

Jacquie Roar (Butler) was on American Idol s11 as Jacquie Cera. She became ill and fainted during Hollywood Week and was eliminated after her group round performance.

Mac Royals (Malcolm Allen) was on American Idol s13.
Huntley was on American Idol s14 and s16.
Nini Iris (Bregvadze) was on The Voice Georgia s1 and X Factor Georgia s2.

was huntley aired? i'm only trying to include aired people

2 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

was huntley aired? i'm only trying to include aired people

I watch American Idol but don't remember whether Huntley was aired or not.

These posts are about s14.

https://www.facebook.com/FXBGTV/photos/tonight-fredericksburgs-own-michael-huntley-will-chase-his-dream-on-american-ido/821570607885362

https://www.facebook.com/FXBGTV/photos/a.393466387362455/824485167593906

This article is about s16. MILO JAY also posted in the s24 spoilers thread that Huntley said during a live that he and Mara were on AI together. He has a picture with her family in the background.

https://www.myeasternshoremd.com/qa/community/arts/american-idol-hopefuls-audition-in-annapolis/article_a3d84b3a-1c5a-5570-866c-776692bb61cf.html

Edited by RTV
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Jacy Matthews of Worth the Wait was on this season of American Idol (season 22), but was eliminated in the Idol Arena round. Her sister Mia (also of Worth the Wait) is also on this season, but that can wait until we find out her fate (same with Hailey Mia, who’s also on this season). Some time later in the competition.

• Like 1

I didn't care for any of the Worth the Wait people on the Voice but Mia has improved a lot since then and I have been enjoying Mia on Idol. Im happy that she made the top 20. Rooting for her to make the top 14 tonight.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I didn't care for any of the Worth the Wait people on the Voice but Mia has improved a lot since then and I have been enjoying Mia on Idol. Im happy that she made the top 20. Rooting for her to make the top 14 tonight.

wait i just realized both of them r Mia’s, last and first name

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Mia Matthews is in the top 10! 

Didn't expect the country Mia to last longer instead of the pop Mia, but this is AI, I should have known LOL

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Didn't expect the country Mia to last longer instead of the pop Mia, but this is AI, I should have known LOL

She's actually improved quite a bit from her time on the voice it's been good to see.

I guess I have some sad news that I hope you can bear… Mia Makana Matthews of Worth the Wait just finished in the Top 10 of American Idol season 22 tonite. 😢💔

Edited by JodiRose