Contestants Who Got Eliminated Despite Having Slayed Their Last Performance

allistr

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Kimberly Nichole, she slayed both "Dirty Diana" and her Instant Save performance "Seven Nation Army" and still got eliminated. Like... what??

Free Fallin happened...

Anyway, I'm going to add Amber Carrington. Her last performance on the show, "Sad", got me emotional. I was hyper sad because she chose Firework as her choice and that got her eliminated.

Another case is Sisaundra Lewis. I mean, "River Deep Mountain High" is one of her weakest performances, but imo she sang it on point (surprisingly Courtney Harrell did it better despite being shortened and not in the lives). But why did she land on the bottom 4??? In the Instant Save she slayed "Natural Woman", yet becoming a victim of the 3 four-chair turn elimination massacre. I don't blame Kat Perkins for that though, but I don't think Jake Worthington could go that far with his mediocre performances.

Edited by Ottoxxx

Everything I think about Myracles elimination I get mad 🥰. Her IS performance is one of my favorite Instant Saves of all time, if not the number 1 favorite

Edited by erik g
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I agree that Myracle had her best week when she got eliminated.

Another one that comes to mind is Emily Keener. Easily her best week as well, with both the Hozier and the Willie Nelson song in the IS.

You confused Lilac and Cherry Wine :haha:

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

That face is gonna chase me in my dreams:wacko:

I wasn´t on IDF at the time, but I can imagine the meltdowns here lol. 

I think Ali deserved finale more, but I can´t deny that Josh finally woke up that week after sleepwalking through the lives, and I wasn´t a fan of him.

37 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I wasn´t on IDF at the time, but I can imagine the meltdowns here lol. 

I think Ali deserved finale more, but I can´t deny that Josh finally woke up that week after sleepwalking through the lives, and I wasn´t a fan of him.

I'm pretty sure it was a fun night here :giggle: 

I personally didn't care that much, tbh. At that point, i pretty much knew how the audience of this show works, so that was expected, like, i never expected Ali to be a finalist at all. Yeah, it's sad but it is what it is. Plus, i was never a big fan of Ali to beggin with, i enjoyed her run, but i was not really that much passionate about her. 

Edit: i definitely appreciated her more post-season. She was one of the most consistent contestaba that season.

Edited by Gustavo527

13 minutes ago, Sachin Jain said:

Noah Mac 

“Wicked Game”

”River”

“Sign of the times”

he still lost to frickin red Marlow 

Ugh I always forget we got these on the same night. Him and Chloe easily should've snatched top 3, with Addison as third (although I get why Brooke got it instead of him)

Such an iconic night.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...