Drag Race Rankdown 4.0

*Chris

2 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Did you though? Your obsession is showing and I GET IT :rolleyes: and YOU ARE!

loool jk i just enjoy troubling you more.

I did! LMAO My teasing completely backfiring on me, which tells me I need to stop. :dead: LOLOL WHATEVERRR you say. 🙂 🤣

I've noticed. :broken: :haha: 

• Haha 1

Tick Andrew Garfield GIF by NETFLIX

Andrew Garfield’s nominations, Part II:

Sharon Needles v Courtney Act

Rebecca Glasscock v Farrah Moan

Mimi Imfurst v India Farrah

Tyra Sanchez v Detox

Maxi Shield v Jessica Wild 

Sum Ting Wong v Victoria Scone

Ginny Lemon v Rosé

Olivia Lux v Scarlett Bobo

16 hours ago, Elliott said:

SCARLETT BOBO - CANADA'S DRAG RACE 1, 3RD PLACE

scarlett-bobo.gif

Scarlett Bobo is a finalist from the first season of Canada's Drag Race, who made it all the way to the finale. While she may technically be the co-runner-up alongside Rita Baga, we're all rightfully considering her third. Scarlett Bobo somehow made it all the way to the finale never placing below safe, making her just the second (at the time) drag race contestant in her story after the far superior Bianca Del Rio. Choices. It goes without saying I wasn't a fan of Scarlett Boba, and was constantly baffled that she was getting praised by the judges for everything. Her being safe after the makeover challenge over both Rita and Jimbo was a choice. Her winning at the final four when she was, once again, the worst was a nightmare. I've seen people say she did the best in the final lip sync. I wonder why people were looking at her over Priyanka or Rita. Those two, Lemon and Jimbo have all had success post-show. Scarlett hasn't. The end.

SAVE: Olivia Lux

rupauls drag race latrice royale GIF

Let's get this roast a-cookin'! Farrah is a great queen. Maybe not the best at drag race but still entertaining. She has her signature whine, did iconically bad a various challenges lol. She is also a great Christina Aguilera look-alike. So much that Ru pretended Farrah was joining S10 when guest judge Christina came down the runway during the premiere. She had a great feud with Valentina at the S9 reunion and a great feud with Gia during AS6. Unfortunately, the judges/producers still didn't let Farrah ever had a shining "moment" on the show. It doesn't help when she's not the best lip sync artist. But she's still great fun and we love her.

Save: Rebecca Glasscock

• Confused 3

Farrah Moan

Farrah Moan Love Me GIF - Farrah Moan Love Me You Dont Love Me - Discover &  Share GIFs

Farrah Moan is annoying.  She is also a two time drag race contestant.  Her first attempt was on season 9.  She was in the bottom 2 twice.  The first time was a double save (which didn't deserve it) as Eureka was eliminated.  The second was against Alexis Michelle and was justly eliminated.  She was not memorable besides her weird moaning sighs.  Anyway Farrah went home in like 8th place.  Her only real moment was "You don't love me!" at the reunion.

She came back to All-Stars 4.  She was still annoying.  She fell in her talent show, that was memorable. This time she went home second when Valentine eliminated her. She came back for the Ruruparazza or whatever it was.  She matvched up against Valentina, and lost.  Thus was the end of Farrah Moan.

Long story short.  Farrah is annoying.

Save: Rebecca Glasscock

Sharon Needles

I'll be honest, this was more of a Courtney save than a Sharon cut. Not saying I didn't want Sharon to go, but also didn't wanna claim all the problematic cuts myself lmao.

I liked Sharon when I watched Season 4 a few years back and was happy to see her win. I wasn't won over by many of the Season 4 cast so it was pretty easy to root for her, I guess. She won four challenges during her run on the show and I can't quite remember how many of those I thought were deserved. I liked her first look a lot and was happy she won that challenge but the rest is kind of a blur to me.

Obviously Sharon's run on the show is very much tainted by all the allegations which have come out in recent years about her, both with racism on set often aimed at some of her black castmates, and abuse allegations towards minors. All pretty dark stuff which I don't have a full knowledge about to discuss in full, but obviously its pretty gut-wrenching to hear or read about and should get more attention than it has. (stan Kandy Muse for being one of the few queens I've seen saying something when Sharon continues to get brand deals).

ez1jpwcakaq71.jpg

Saving Courtney Act