ANTM Rankdown 2.0 (Akshar’s Round - Results Revealed; Please Post Your Write-Ups!)

*Amanda

tumblr_inline_nlbz4tA6H91qhb2yl.jpg
Atalya Slater

Atalya Slater was cast on the tenth series of the show and was eliminated second. Whilst I agree with Atalya getting an early boot - I do not agree with Lisa leaving even earlier. Atalya seemed like a sweet girl but she was reserved so we didn’t get to see much personality compared to some of the other girls. I remember her looking quite young and naive but she never really made it work to her advantage. She genuinely looks like a little girl in her only photo from the show and I don’t see this carrying her any further. It looks as though Atalya has had some pretty decent success since her time on the show and was signed by Wilhelmina Models. She was also featured in some pretty big magazines too. I’m not sure how recent they were but good for her!

On 12/20/2022 at 11:07 AM, Zoey said:

and the fact that the strategic gameplay drama was made to be bigger than the body shaming. :whut:

I’m not mentioning names because I know Chris is watching!

I watched it all. I can't believe I was able to finish it. 

Their favouritism was so obvious too :haha: 

Nicole Lucas (Cycle 16)

America's Next Top Model Rankings — #13: Nicole Lucas I honestly kind of  forgot about...

Aww I remember Nicole vaguely, nothing wrong with her at all in the way she was portrayed on the show. However, she is definitely early-eliminee fodder. She was critiqued by Tyra and the judges for appearing much older in her pictures than how she looks irl. Something that other girls have been criticized for (like Lisa who somehow kept surviving despite looking 50-something, lol we love and loathe Lisa at the same time). There was nothing super memorable about her in a very memorable cycle so I think this is a more than fair cut. Honestly I just picked a random girl to cut. Looking at her bees photo, yeah she looks not only older but also a little sickly. Definitely was cut at the right time.

Save: Mila

Edited by #jeah

Noelle Staggers

Noelle Staggers . America's Next Top Model, Cycle 4 > Meet the Cast | Moda

For some reason when I watched this cycle I thought I heard Noelle went really far and maybe even won.. I guess I was just somehow getting the name mixed up with Naima lol? Because the whole time I was watching it I couldn't comprehend how they were gonna pull off that storyline. She was a young mom who started a flesh-eating bacteria rumour that quickly spread around the house. She also has the distinct honor of going out in the Got Milk week.. all those photos are obviously, objectively terrible but to be the worst? Sheesh. Sorry Noelle, guess you didn't win Cycle 4 nor are you winning here.

Save Nijah

• Haha 4

Jessica Santiago

tumblr_inline_p81yok8eky1qhb2yl_500.jpg

Jessica Santiago was the second girl eliminated on the twelfth season of the show. She only did two photoshoots and both of her pictures were quite terrible. The one above is particularly really bad. I don't remember anything from her so I have no problem in cutting her now against Ebony (who was also not memorable but at least her pictures are marginally better). Jessica was eliminated over Fo during the third episode. After the show she was signed to Ford Models and modelled for Kmart, Grey Goose Vodka and Target. She also participated on the third season of Model Latina on 2010 ending as one of the runner-ups and in Miss Universe Puerto Rico 2011, where she ended as the second runner-up.

Saving Ebony

@*Lily is up next with her 14 nominations. You cannot nominate:

Ebony Haith

Yoanna House

April Wilkner

Sara Racey-Tabrizi

Jenascia Chakos

Yaya Dacosta

Kelle Jacob

Nicole Linkletter

Joanie Dodds

Furonda Brasfield

Gina Choe

Anchal Joseph

Jaslene Gonzales

Jenah Doucette

Katarzyna Dolinska

Allison Harvard

Alasia Ballard

Ann Ward

Brittani Kline

Hannah Jones

Annaliese Dayes

Renee Bhangwandeen

India Gants

Kyla Coleman

Heather Blumberg

Ebony Taylor

Mila Bouzinova

Nijah Harris

Lisa Ramos

Bella Sánchez

Delanie Dischert

AMY "AMIS" JENKINS

tumblr_p9ricbmqDH1x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Amy "Amis" Jenkins was a contestant on Cycle 10 of America's Next Top Model. She was one of the two Aimee/Amy's of the season so Tyra asked one of them to choose another name and Amy decided it's a great idea to go by Amis. Very random name tbh. But, anyways. She wasn't the best model as she was in the bottom 2 in week 1, then bottom 3 in week 2 and then ultimately eliminated in week 3 against Fatima. She was a pretty girl but just not the best model by any means. I don't really remember much about her time on ANTM so I guess she's pretty forgettable personality-wise. Anyways, out of the Rankdown she goes. Sorry.

Maria Tucker (Cycle 19)

avCV3b6.jpgUEFi35t.jpg

Maria was on the college cycle of ANTM, Cycle 19. You might be thinking... wow a college cycle? But I thought Tyra hated women who were educated!!! Well, you are correct. So how did Tyra decide which model to harass this time around??? She picked Maria because she was the only Ivy Leaguer. But that's not why Maria went home. She was one of the two models who refused the makeover. Which was a valid option they gave everyone! Victoria also refused and she regretted it but I don't think it really affected her run on the show, so it's not like refusing the makeover was a total dealbreaker. What was worse... is that Maria also declined to participate in the nude photoshoot. And by nude I'm pretty sure it was just topless because I think they were allowed to wear nude colored undies. But either way, it's not up to me or the show or anyone else to try to shame Maria for not doing something she wasn't comfortable with. But I do think it's a little odd that she agreed to come on the show at all, which is known for bad makeovers and nude photoshoots. They just had Cycle 17 with Shannon and all that drama, so it's not like Maria can say she was blindsided by the whole experience. Good for her to stand up for herself but she only has one photo and doesn't need to stay in the game

Save Kacey 

Ren Vokes

tumblr_pcmc567z041x8j52jo1_500.jpg

Ren entered the competition late so she already had a built in storyline and she took this photo on her very first photoshoot so you'd assume she would last the entire competition and dominate, right? Unfortunately you would be wrong. She only lasts three episodes and in fact, this is her only good picture. And don't get me wrong, it's amazing. But a bad attitude and one good photo can only get you so far. Ren was part of C14, one of my all-time favorite cycles. For some reason she wasn't around for casting week and Tyra brought her in later to join the rest of the cast. Ren doesn't have a passion for modeling or a big personality so I'm not sure why Tyra was so desperate to have this girl on the show. At first I thought she could be a socially awkward monster in a really fun way. She was a #feminist warrior who refused to shave her armpits and spent her time bonding with the hair and makeup girls instead of the other girls in the house lol. But in the house she was just miserable the entire time. And sometimes that can make for fun tv, but not with Ren. After getting upset at Alasia for speaking above a whisper, Alasia read her the riot act, as Alasia does when faced with confrontation. This one confrontation caused Ren to melt down for the next two weeks and never recover.

Similar to Chris H, I think there's an interesting character there. She's the black sheep of her family, desperate for her mother's approval. She only does this show because her mom wants her to be a model, but Ren isn't sure this is the life for her. I sympathize with Ren for her lack of a good relationship with her mom, but I do not sympathize with Ren bringing on the white girl tears when Alasia yelled at her. No one asked you to tell Alasia to shut the f*ck up unprovoked, Ren :kissbye:. I do not sympathize with Ren for wanting to quit, not quitting and watching Naduah get sent home, and then asking to leave the following week (though lol at it not matter since Tyra was sending her ass home anyway ❤️). I hope Ren is living a good life with her unshaved armpits. Just not on reality television.

Save Victoria #SorryTwiggy

Edited by Alex95
  • Like 1

Ava Capra

hqdefault.jpg

Ava Capra was a contestant on cycle 22 of ANTM in 2015. She was the fourth model eliminated. Let us be honest cycle 22 sucked overall so any cut from it would be justified for the most part but I literally have no idea who this Ava woman is.  Oh wait she got a the mullet hair cut I remember now. Aka up there with Saleisha as one of the worst make overs I have ever seen on this show. How did this woman piss off Tyra? Anyway she did not do anything too remarkable and now she is gone from this game too.

Saving: Jennipher Frost

Edited by *Diana