Random Noms:

Slumdog Millionaire

The Others

The Princess Diaries

Shrek 2

Spider-Man 2

No Country for Old Men

Shrek

Everyone gets one save. The one remaining film will be eliminated.

@*Chris @~Tom~ @FrogLenzen @Deeee @Steven_ @*Diana

Not randomizer hating Diana here too (i.e. regarding The Princess Diaries getting nominated here). 👽

• Confused 1

Paprika

Paprika was released in 2006  and 2007 (in the US) respectfully. This film is based on the 1993 novel of the same name by Japanese author Yasutaka Tsutsui. It has a 85 percent on rotten tomatoes and 7/10 on google. Looking at reviews, it is a movie that most critics enjoyed. I am indifferent to it honestly and feel this is a way fair placement for it.As well as being loved by many, Paprika won the Best Feature Length Theatrical Anime Award at the sixth-annual Tokyo Anime Awards during the 2007 Tokyo International Anime Fair. This is a huge accomplishment for any film so major shutouts to it's creators, actors and everyone involved.

X2

Speaking of movies with 85 percent on rotten tomatoes, here comes my next cut for X2. It is a super hero film released in 2003. 85 percent for a super hero franchise? That is pretty impressive actually.  I am glad for Derek it made it as far as it did but unfortunately for me, it has way to many actors in that I don't enjoy watching and find the film highly overrated as whole. Hugh Jackman and Halle Berry yeah that will be a no for me. Although there is some gems there like Alan Cummings and Anna Paquin. I don't know I have seen the film a few times and I don't think it is top 100 movie? Just my opinion.

Shrek

I feel like because unfortunately I was the reason Shrek is cut I think it is only fair that I do the write up.

This is not a cut I would of made personally on my own accord but I was only left with 2 and I love the Princess Diaries so for me it made for a tough but necessary cut of Shrek.

There is no denying Shrek is a strong powerful franchise and this is a movie at the beginning I predicted would make it to the end, I am sad to see it go.

Although I like the third movie least, 1 and 2 were really good. Shrek is a movie that I watched, my children watched and loved, it is timeless to me. It is perfect story telling from start to finish. The likeable characters, the annoying characters you are just meant to hate, just all of it is perfection to me. I am sad to see it go.

SHREK AND FIONA FOREVER THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Cycle 27 - The Climax

hqdefault.jpg

We have reached the all important climax of the movie! Usually in a climax, the protagonist will do what it takes to resolve the conflict. This will be one of your final chances to take out the movies you need out of this game in order to push the movies you like to victory. Before we close out this game, we'll go back to the basics. When it's your turn to nominate you'll nominate 10 films. Everyone else will cut and saves one. That's it. No immunities, no twists, no nothing. We'll nominate twice just like we did for most of the game. You know the rules. 24 hours to nominate, 24 hours to cut & save. You have 30 minutes to get your writeup in once you post your cut & save. You only get one refresh. When 24 hours is up since the nominator nominated, anyone can take over.

NnbhXsW.png

Xyd1zRo.png

@*Diana is up first and can now nominate 10 films!

@Deeee @FrogLenzen @Steven_ @*Chris @~Tom~

• Alex95 changed the title to Films of the 2000s Rankdown (Cycle 27 Posted)
12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Not randomizer hating Diana here too (i.e. regarding The Princess Diaries getting nominated here). 👽

Also why the confused at me @*Diana . I was just pointing out how that happened. I'm actually on your side in this game. :dead: 

• Haha 2