Top 11 Predictions (Now that we got the studios) (Pre-Performances)

Misirlou

Top 11 Predictions  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Bottom 3: 1st Eliminated Person

• GNT
    • Jeremy
    • Hailey
    • Gymani
    • Holly
    • Jim and Sasha
    • Ryleigh
    • Jershika
    • Shadale
    • Joshua
    • Wendy
    • Lana
    • Paris
  2. 2. Bottom 3: 2nd Eliminated Person

• GNT
    • Jeremy
    • Hailey
    • Gymani
    • Holly
    • Jim and Sasha
    • Ryleigh
    • Jershika
    • Shadale
    • Joshua
    • Wendy
    • Lana
    • Paris
  3. 3. Bottom 3: Likely to get the Instant Save

• GNT
    • Jeremy
    • Hailey
    • Gymani
    • Holly
    • Jim and Sasha
    • Ryleigh
    • Jershika
    • Shadale
    • Joshua
    • Wendy
    • Lana
    • Paris

Lets see how wrong we end up being. This is before we see them perform, just based on songs and the studios. This should change after the episode most likely.

Songs:

TEAM KELLY

GNT- Dust in the Wind by Kansas

Jeremy - Because You Loved Me by Celine

Dion

Gymani -Made a Way by Travis Greene

Hailey - I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders

TEAM LEGEND

Joshua - You Will Be Found from Dear Evan Hensen

Jershika - God Only Knows by for King & Country

Shadale - Life Is a Highway by Rascal Flatts

TEAM ARIANA

Jim and Sasha - Your Song by Elton John

Holly - The Dance by Garth Brooks

Ryleigh - Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac

TEAM BLAKE

Wendy - Blue Bayou by Linda Ronstadt

Paris - Whats Going On by Marvin Gaye

Lana - Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw

Jeremy Rosado “Because You Loved Me” by Celine Dion - It was Girl Named Tom’s time to do an overdone song last week. Now this week, doing an overdone song is Jeremy. He sounds nice as usual. I love Jeremy and his tone, but I feel this song may be too big for him. I hope he does the song justice, but I can’t help but feel like this song automatically puts someone in somewhat danger regardless of how well they do. I am likely wrong though.

Jershika Maple “God Only Knows” by For King and Country & Dolly Parton -Slay. I like this song choice. At first I thought it was The Beach Boys song but it’s not. I like how she sounds here, but sadly, her unique tone seems missing from it. Hopefully we can hear her unique tone live.

Shadale “Life Is A Highway” by Rascal  -On the one ah s, I’m glad she’s going uptempo. On the other hand, this song I’m confident has “put you in bottom 3 auto” curse. She sounds good, and the performance could be good. But she’s gonna need more than luck and talent to make it through the next round with this song choice. Stage Presence, vocals, positive feedback, etc etc, etc. is needed 

Hailey Mia -  “I’ll Stand By You” by Pretenders -Wow. Her voice is beautiful on this. If she translates this into live, she could 

survive  another week. 

Jim and Sasha Allen - I had trouble figuring out who sang what part. So I tried starting over it a few times. This could be good if Jim speaks up and Sasha keeps his energy tamed in this performance. Jim sort of sounds  similarish to one of the famous pianists. 

Wendy Moten - “Blue Bayou” by Alisan Porter- She sounds good here. Not sure if I will enjoy it live much, but she’s the most technically perfect , on Team Blake, AND doing a country song. She’s likely definitely safe. 

Girl Named Tom “Dust In The Wind” by Kansas - This is beautiful and a much better song choice than “Creep”. This would be great. I just hope the song parts are evenly distributed

Joshua Vacanti “You Will Be Found” by -  This can be a great song choice. It perfectly describes outcasts. It can tug a lot of heartstrings. He just needs to make sure the band doesn’t drown him out. Maybe he should try singing in acapella? He could do good either way, but doing it acapella live , or at most with only acoustic backing, he could have a real moment. 

Paris Winningham “What’s Goin On” -Paris is very vocally talented. However this song won’t showcase that. I love the message of the song, but there are many songs with this message that would suit his voice better. 

Gymani - “Made A Way” by Travis Greene- If this recording is anything to go by, Gymani could end up outlasting some frontrunners. 

Ryleigh  “Rhiannon” -  W.O.W. She actually sounds like Miley Cyrus in this recoding. She could do well  with vocals like that if it translates to live shows. Though I’m not sure if the Mai voice audience will get behind her. Then again, they got behind Chloe. Then again, Chloe was on Team Blake. 

Holly Forbes “The Dance” - She sounds good here. But I think she’ll struggle the same way Katie Rae struggled. She’s very talented, but will she stand out against the other competitors? 

Lana Scott “Humble and Kind” by Tom McGraw- She sound nice here. 

Predictions:

Bottom 3: Shadale, Ryleigh Plank (Saved), Jeremy Rosado. Because of song choice, uncertain about the audience response, and song choice.  

this is just a prediction

Edited by xfactor22

Just like in the other Top 11 thread, I think Team Blake and Team Kelly are safe and will advance by public vote. Jershika and Holly are also safe.

As to bottom 3, Ryleigh and Shadale will be there. The third one would either be Jim & Sasha or Joshua. Based on song choice, I'm leaning more towards Joshua being in the bottom 3.

Instant save will be whoever performs last, hopefully Shadale.

Edited by season1

1st eliminated (Shadale) she was already the most likely to let eliminated and the song choice isn’t helping

2nd Eliminated (Jeremy) I think he’s gunna get outperformed by a lot of people tonight listening to the studio

IS winner (Lana) even though she’s the only country person I don’t think her fan base is big enough to make it that far. I see her outperforming the others in the save though.

Im also a little nervous for Gymani because people on the app preferred Kinsey’s KO over here’s lol

Edited by Discovolcano

If Ryleigh ends up in the bottom 3 I have a suspicion she will be going last in the Instant Save. I don't know if they want someone from Team Ariana leaving first now that we're back to the double elimination format.

Shadale :(

Edited by Rat!