DWTS30 Week 7 - Queen Night Discussion Thread!

*Wallace

12 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Yikes. We really are getting a all 3 men finale aren't we? 

Just last week y’all were coming to terms with The Miz winning and he’s gone. The same could happen with the other three. :dead:

• Haha 1

I probably should have resisted the temptation to gloat when I saw how some were reacting to the fact that Olivia got all 4 bonus points!  But I didn’t, due to over competitiveness and protectiveness towards my favorites.  I really should think before I react!

Edited by CarmenSandiego

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

IDF complaining every week about their It Girl being underscored when she’s one of the women who haven’t been close to being at the bottom?

Hmm… I’ve seen this before.

Have you seen tonight's show tho? Her scores were towards the Bottom and def could have landed down there.  😛 

Although I do think she has been fairly score for the most part. I would have liked last week's dance to get at least one more point but eh.

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Hopefully that kicks voters into gear. 

Yeah in hindsight, this could be a good thing for JoJo. Olivia had a vote boost, Suni had a vote boost. Surely JoJo will have a vote boost next week, now that her fans know she isn't safe.

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Essentially all the instructors are yelling  at them to vote for Cody. :haha: 

This is something else. :dead: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I mean to be fair, I imagine it’s probably hard to still be seen as super creative after choreographing for 20+ seasons. Pretty much all of the pros who have been on here for so long are giving us boring routines, which is another factor helping Daniella’s routines be received so well.

Very good point here.

1 hour ago, m1key said:

I wish on double elimination nights the judges could choose to save the best dancer of the 3 and eliminate the other 2, instead of eliminating 1 automatically and having them choose between the other 2. I feel like next week the person who is eliminated automatically is going to be a robbery and Im not prepared for that. 

Ahh yeah def nervous for the last place eliminee these next two weeks.

1 hour ago, CarmenSandiego said:

I suppose that the controversy over a same-sex couple caught up to JoJo.  But once she was in the Bottom 2 with Miz, I knew that she would be safe.  She’s much better than the Miz — and all the other male dancers,for that matter.  And I was right.

Poor Miz.  He had one of his worst performances and the other one in the Bottom 2 was JoJo.  He was doomed.

Yeah to all of this. I do feel for The Miz, as I think his elimination will be overshadowed by JoJo's Bottom 2 appearance when shows/media discuss DWTS tomorrow.

I had a feeling my girl suni wouldn’t be eliminated this week but when everyone was guessing her I didn’t want to jinx it LOL

BUT I thought her being bottom would motivate her fans. I’m glad she’s into the next week but jojo and the Miz? I’m shocked 

14 minutes ago, *Diana said:

So supposedly, Cheryl is so lazy she reused her Disney night choreography in the Relay and they still got points. :dead:

Yeah, for the most part, the pros use the same choreography their original dances for their Relay dances. The amount of past choreo they use differs from each pro. I guess, it's to lessen the load of learning 2 dances so they just use what they have already learned.

1 hour ago, XoBrynn said:

I had a feeling my girl suni wouldn’t be eliminated this week but when everyone was guessing her I didn’t want to jinx it LOL

BUT I thought her being bottom would motivate her fans. I’m glad she’s into the next week but jojo and the Miz? I’m shocked 

Yeah I didn't think Suni would have been in the B2 or eliminated. She was bound to get a vote boost, as Kenya and Olivia had.

Double eliminations are gonna get tough, especially where they eliminate one couple on the spot before even going to the judges’ vote. I’m nervous about that next week already as won’t even know what to expect now 😮

I’m more surprised with Miz being in the bottom so early, I kinda thought he would have been a juggernaut in the votes but maybe the other guys have that area covered more!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Maybe this gives JoJo the Olivia Suni boost to get through next week. Prayer circle for that.

Cody and Iman really should go but neither will. 

I still don’t think Olivia is getting through  by much, I think she’s being propped mostly by judges scores. She def got a boost but I wouldn’t be shocked if it wasn’t a super big boost and she was just a little bit ahead of Suni/Kenya last week 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I forgot about both until someone posted those gifs. :dead:

The funny thing is that my brain for whatever reason never associates Kellie Pickler with both shows. :dead: like I always think of her as a DWTS contestant now and not an Idol contestant. :rofl:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, *Diana said:

Maybe this gives JoJo the Olivia Suni boost to get through next week. Prayer circle for that.

Cody and Iman really should go but neither will. 

I think that JoJo will get a boost next week.  The question is if she’ll be all right for the semifinals.

I also don’t think that Cody or Iman will be in danger next week.  But Jimmie might be there, and he’s almost as good.