DWTS30 Week 7 - Queen Night Discussion Thread!

Tonight, the Final 9 couples will perform dances to the classic discography of the popular band, Queen. The couples will also take part in Relay dances. We will use this thread to discuss tonight's episode!

Olivia Jade reposted a friend's story saying that tonight is a double elimination... Probably just a confusion, but it makes me wonder if it could be happening since there was a double elimination planned during F9 last szn.

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, m1key said:

Olivia Jade reposted a friend's story saying that tonight is a double elimination... Probably just a confusion, but it makes me wonder if it could be happening since there was a double elimination planned during F9 last szn.

according to carrie ann's cheat sheet she posted it is supposed to be a double elimination for Top 8 and Top 6 I believe. But I also don't remember it 100%. And clearly they can change it.

1 hour ago, m1key said:

This better not be the case, because we're supposed to have double eliminations at Top 8 and Top 6, which are supposed to be the next two weeks. But who ever knows anymore. :lmao: 

58 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Rip our prediction points @*Wallace

LOL This show needs to be upfront and real with their double elimination announcements.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Be Prepared for a another female to go while the judges act surprised. *eye roll* 

We shouldn't reallly be surprised anymore if this were to happen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Did anyone see Cody is sharing his coming out story tonight on the show? That's so brave and incredible ❤️

And that's why I edited my prediction and adding him receiving a 10 :dead: 

Also Amanda & Alan are opening the show!

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Did anyone see Cody is sharing his coming out story tonight on the show? That's so brave and incredible ❤️

I haven't but that kinda makes sense with his song choice. Looking forward to hearing his story.

Just now, *Chris said:

And that's why I edited my prediction and adding him receiving a 10 :dead: 

Also Amanda & Alan are opening the show!

Oooh she is? Yayy I predicted that! :ohyeah: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

I haven't but that kinda makes sense with his song choice. Looking forward to hearing his story.

Yup!

I am afraid now that she won't be getting 40 as I predicted it but oh well, I have nothing to lose :dead: 

10 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Yup!

I am afraid now that she won't be getting 40 as I predicted it but oh well, I have nothing to lose :dead: 

Ughh yeah there's that too. :dead: But there are times where opening dances can score perfect 40s. :haha: 

12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Wait. I think I originally predicted this but changed it to Melora opening. Ugh me. :/ 

• Like 1