DWTS30 Week 7 - Queen Night Discussion Thread!

*Wallace

Olivia Jade reposted a friend's story saying that tonight is a double elimination... Probably just a confusion, but it makes me wonder if it could be happening since there was a double elimination planned during F9 last szn.

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, m1key said:

Olivia Jade reposted a friend's story saying that tonight is a double elimination... Probably just a confusion, but it makes me wonder if it could be happening since there was a double elimination planned during F9 last szn.

according to carrie ann's cheat sheet she posted it is supposed to be a double elimination for Top 8 and Top 6 I believe. But I also don't remember it 100%. And clearly they can change it.

1 hour ago, m1key said:

This better not be the case, because we're supposed to have double eliminations at Top 8 and Top 6, which are supposed to be the next two weeks. But who ever knows anymore. :lmao: 

58 minutes ago, *Diana said:

Rip our prediction points @*Wallace

LOL This show needs to be upfront and real with their double elimination announcements.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Did anyone see Cody is sharing his coming out story tonight on the show? That's so brave and incredible ❤️

And that's why I edited my prediction and adding him receiving a 10 :dead: 

Also Amanda & Alan are opening the show!

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Did anyone see Cody is sharing his coming out story tonight on the show? That's so brave and incredible ❤️

I haven't but that kinda makes sense with his song choice. Looking forward to hearing his story.

Just now, *Chris said:

And that's why I edited my prediction and adding him receiving a 10 :dead: 

Also Amanda & Alan are opening the show!

Oooh she is? Yayy I predicted that! :ohyeah: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

I haven't but that kinda makes sense with his song choice. Looking forward to hearing his story.

Yup!

I am afraid now that she won't be getting 40 as I predicted it but oh well, I have nothing to lose :dead: 

10 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Yup!

I am afraid now that she won't be getting 40 as I predicted it but oh well, I have nothing to lose :dead: 

Ughh yeah there's that too. :dead: But there are times where opening dances can score perfect 40s. :haha: 

12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Wait. I think I originally predicted this but changed it to Melora opening. Ugh me. :/ 

• Like 1