SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

5 minutes ago, .Rei said:

But isn't Amanda saving Chelsie?? 

Id assume she'd put Kathryn in Cheoro but Chelsie is doomed if she doesn't get here first. I thought she was online when I posted my noms. I failed hahahah.  

Not everyone I thought were easy saves now being cut probably. I flopped 

Edited by *Diana
  • Sad 1

STANISLAW KOROTŃYSKI (PO7, HIP-HOP)

6y04qAF.png?1

Listen. I really do not remember this man. LOL.

My viewing of PO7 was a very long time ago. I pretty much hated most every Polish season with only a handful of dancers leaving an impression over the course of the series. PO7 from what I remember is definitely one of the least memorable, least good Polish seasons. I remember Brian and Magdalena. That is it. So Stanislaw only rings a bell because he was Magdalena's partner. The absolutely rare Hip-Hop + Hip-Hop partnership combination. Stanislaw danced with Magdalena for the first two weeks of the competition, performing a Krump the first week and a House routine the second week. The latter dance landed him in the bottom three, but he survived after his solo. During the third week of the competition, he partnered with Anna and danced a Contemporary routine. His fourth routine would be his last, dancing a Modern routine with Kinga and leaving the competition at Top 8.

SAVING: Queen Jeanine Mason

CHOREOGRAPHY: Queen Agata Stachowiak

MV5BMmY1NjBhODgtY2NiMC00N2QzLTkwN2YtYTVm

Kevin Myrlea

I was gonna ask how Kevin made it through the first round but then I saw this picture and I'm just gonna safely guess that JC moved him on. At first I thought he was on Season 4 of the US version when I cut him but I was just confusing him with Chris Jarosz. He was actually the first male eliminee of CA1. He danced 1 (one) single routine with Natalli. A hip-hop from Tanisha Scott that can be generously described as awful. He was in the bottom with Francis and Dario and very safely he was the appropriate elimination. Anyway, good for him for making it past round 1 I guess.

Saving: Koine

Choreo: Jessica King

6 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Gianni deserves better than this set of noms. :(

Also deserved better than being coupled with Celine in NL4

I like Gianni a lot. "All of the Lights" still is a highlight. But his partnership with Celine was disastrous lol.

8 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Screaming Cat | Know Your Meme

But I also woke up mega early this morning when the noms were posted and didn’t cut her. I just went on with my day and left Diana’s number one alone.

• Like 1