SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Anna-Andrzejewska.jpg

Anna Andrzejewska

I like QUADRUPLE checked because I couldn't believe that Anna was still in. I thought that it couldn't have been PL5 Anna but some other Anna. But no. She's still here. So it's an easy cut and for everybody I am really knocking out a Polish write-up for you all. Anna did make Top 6 but really if you weren't Kuba, Tomek, Ilona, and Paulina you weren't really a factor that season. Anna was actually initially paired with Kuba J but I mean he won the season so he was really the standout in their routines. Early Poland (basically everything up until like parts of Season 6 and really like Season 8 ) can be rough and not really memorable. Anna is the key case. I don't remember her and thus she has to get elimianted.

Saving: Giannini Semedo

@FrogLenzen I will update this when I can find a picture of Anna

Edited by totes4totes

everett_smith_2629809.jpg&ehk=KHOn0eK6jg

Everett Smith

Everett is a tap dancer who was on SYTYCD Canda 2. He was initially paired with eventual winner Tara-Jean but what was really most memorable about him? The fact that he looks like Dan Karaty in Evan Kasprzak's body. I will admit that I have Evan on the mind since I just updated my write-up of him, but you know what I mean. Kind of short. Anyway, I didn't dislike Everett and he kind of got a hard draw with his first three routines being jive, salsa, and quickstep. After that he danced two mambos with Jayme Rae which are potentially his two best routines but is that because of Jayme Rae? Absolutely. There are A LOT of dances from CA2 that I remember, unfortunately for Everett outside of his two mambos I don't really remember what else he did.

Nina Plantefève-Castryck 

m1kogQd.png

So Nina is probably the second best dancer of NL4 that is famous for being the worst Benelux season and one of the worst across all franchise. But at least she winning wasn't all bad cause she was actually one of the few people with good abilities. Having said that I've been always team Anna-Alicia and think she was he more versatile dancer but I think I'm alone on this. Anyways, Nina ended up winning the season was partnered with Anthony for the semi-finals putting themselves as the couple to beat quite early. I much preferred Meysam and Stephanie but alas they were good. During her run she danced Disco, Lyrical hip hop, Modern, Hip Hop, English waltz, Modern, Hip hop, Cha cha, Modern, Jazz and Argentine tango. My favorite from hers were the modern with Meysam and the jazz with Anna-Alicia, I wonder why :haha: She looks very different nowadays, but she is still dancing and looks to be doing more experimental stuff. Good for her.

Saving Anna-Alicia

• Sad 1

Just now, totes4totes said:

i did not watch all of TUDB season 1 for you to say this.

I know you love her but I think it's most for her stuff on TUDB

I think it was during the international rankdown when I said that Anna-Alicia had the strongest run and everybody came at me, I remember Dee and Amanda vividly :haha:

Fabian Weijdema

Screenshot-20220116-164059-Chrome.jpg

Fabian was apart of Netherlands season 7 of so you think you can dance. He did pretty well for himself placing in the top 4 and making it all the way the finals. Mostly dancing with Melanie if I am remembering correctly. Neither won, as Malik won that season.  I am not sure anyone will miss him in this game honestly sorry if he has fans but I think it is a pretty fair cut at this point in our game considering some of the tagic cuts this round like queen Nina so.

Saving:: Morgane Ribbens

agata-stachowiak.png

AGATA STACHOWIAK

Agata Stachowiak is a Contemporary dancer who appeared on the eighth season of So You Think You Can Dance Poland. I don’t remember much about her to be honest and because I don’t speak Polish, I connected more with Jamile. An absolute travesty that he’s nominated this early. :whut: Agata apparently did well throughout her season and had the best track record out of the girls until she had to withdraw at the top six. Withdrawing that deep in the competition gives me Cosima De Vito flashbacks and that’s not something I want to relive emotionally. Sorry if Agata is anyones favourite! 

Saving Jamile.

• Like 1