SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown

FrogLenzen

Cycle 6: Vegas Week Hip-Hop & Ballroom

v90nivE_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandWOlEqaU_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandP7YkgeD_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grandEAmMhvK_d.webp?maxwidth=1520&fidelity=grand

Now that the solos are out of the way, the first two choreography rounds in Vegas Week are usually hip-hop and ballroom! The sign-up list will determine which rankers nominate for each round.

Team Hip-Hop

2q2mkPO_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Team Ballroom

g1VSbFF_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand

Good hip-hop dancers will often breeze through the hip-hop round, and good ballroom dancers never have any trouble with the ballroom round. So in this game, all hip-hop (and hip-hop adjacent) dancers will be immune for the hip-hop rounds, and all ballroom (and ballroom adjacent) dancers will be immune for the ballroom rounds.

Nomination order:

1. @Zoey (Hip-hop dancers immune)

2. @JC (Hip-hop dancers immune)

3. @totes4totes (Hip-hop dancers immune)

4. @Elliott(Hip-hop dancers immune)

----------------

5. @sublymonal (Ballroom dancers immune)

6. @.Rei (Ballroom dancers immune)

7. @*Amanda (Ballroom dancers immune)

8. @*Diana (Ballroom dancers immune)

I will post the immune hip-hop dancers below, and they have already been unbolded on the front page. All bolded names on the front page are available for nomination. Before Andrew starts the first ballroom round, I'll post the immune ballroom dancers and update the front page with the correct bolded names. 

Immune Hip-Hop Dancers:

Jamile

Donyelle

Musa

Dominic

Sara

Kameron

Twitch

Comfort

Gev

Legacy

Glitch

Emilio

Jaja

Megz

JJ

Yorelis

Mark V

Dassy

Slavik

Kim

Daniel

Edgar

Demi

Charlie

BJ

Kat

Gianne

Lamb

Phillipe

Jess S

Jay

Blond

Patric

Yukino

Lizzie

Timor

Giannini

Angelo

Kris

Remy

Floris

Lorenzo

Eldrick

Meysam

Kalila

Denden

Remy Sinerjey

Niels

Joey

Redouan

Fabian

Gabriel

Marcin

Julia Z

Ilona

Klaudia S

• FrogLenzen changed the title to SYTYCD Worldwide Rankdown (Cycle 6 - Zoey's turn)

Neil Haskell

Evan Kasprzak

Chelsea Traille

Ellenore Scott

Nick Young

Matthew Kazmierczak

Genessy Castillo

Everett Smith

Lindsay Leuschner

Jemma Armstrong

Renelle Jones

Michael Iongbloed

Adrian Wilczko

Agata Stachowiak

Renelle Jones

sytycd_bios_renelle.jpg?w=1180

I don't really understand the dislike over Ellenore but we all have our taste I guess. But this is not about Ellenore but about Renelle though and she's just someone that I didn't have a connection with and some people call her the best of AU4 which really baffles me. She had an okay run there but so did like most of the cast there. AU4 was pretty terrible tbh since they eliminated the most interesting dancers before the top 10. Renelle ended up placing at 4th place dancing a bunch of routines that I hardly remember, except for her broadway with Eden that really was brilliant. Wiki tells me she also danced contemporary-jazz, Lambada, Jazz, Broadway, Contemporary, Jazz, Contemporary, Paso Doble, Samba, Contemporary, Viennese waltz and Broadway. She never danced hip hop 😮.. Sometimes she reminds me of Tiffany because how overrated she is, but at least Tiffany had more great moments during her run. 

Saving Ellenore Scott

1 hour ago, .Rei said:

Renelle Jones

sytycd_bios_renelle.jpg?w=1180

I don't really understand the dislike over Ellenore but we all have our taste I guess. But this is not about Ellenore but about Renelle though and she's just someone that I didn't have a connection with and some people call her the best of AU4 which really baffles me. She had an okay run there but so did like most of the cast there. AU4 was pretty terrible tbh since they eliminated the most interesting dancers before the top 10. Renelle ended up placing at 4th place dancing a bunch of routines that I hardly remember, except for her broadway with Eden that really was brilliant. Wiki tells me she also danced contemporary-jazz, Lambada, Jazz, Broadway, Contemporary, Jazz, Contemporary, Paso Doble, Samba, Contemporary, Viennese waltz and Broadway. She never danced hip hop 😮.. Sometimes she reminds me of Tiffany because how overrated she is, but at least Tiffany had more great moments during her run. 

Saving Ellenore Scott

Theres no dislike. I just don’t enjoy most of the dancers from that season and I think she’s the least memorable. 🤷‍♀️

JEMMA ARMSTRONG

4OqhQN_b_400x400.jpg

Jemma is a dancer from the first season of So You Think You Can Dance Australia. She made it to tenth place. She was partnered with the equally terrible Rhys Bobridge and never landed in danger prior to her elimination. Obviously I’ve never been a fan, and since Zoey wants to nominate all of my faves, I’ll cut someone I’m not a fan of while I plan my revenge. 🙂 Anyway, I have no idea what Jemma has done in the years since the show, nor do I particularly care. Since I can’t cut Rhys again, this will have to do.

SAVE: Evan Kasprzak

Edited by Elliott

5 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I think the only three that would have save Everett are Andrew, Elliott and me so I guess he's gone 😢

I wish I could’ve saved multiple dancers. 5 of them are in my all time Top 20. :/

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Elliott said:

JEMMA ARMSTRONG

Jemma is a dancer from the first season of So You Think You Can Dance Australia. She made it to tenth place. She was partnered with the equally terrible Rhys Bobridge and never landed in danger prior to her elimination. Obviously I’ve never been a fan, and since Zoey wants to nominate all of my faves, I’ll cut someone I’m not a fan of while I plan my revenge. 🙂 Anyway, I have no idea what Jemma has done in the years since the show, nor do I particularly care. Since I can’t cut Rhys again, this will have to do.

SAVE: Evan Kasprzak

:rofl: I didn’t nominate all of your favourites.

I had to nominate some big names to get the fodder eliminated. I knew Evan, Ellenore and Neil would be saved. 🤷‍♀️

and if Christian is one of your favourites then I apologise. He was added to my list because I don’t remember him. Whoops.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Girl bye. There were people who were eliminated without a public vote that we saw 5 seconds of.

I don’t remember anyone apart from Karen, Noelle, Jakob and Kathryn. 🤷‍♀️

Just now, Zoey said:

And knowing how our tastes differs. You could’ve sent me a message to not nominate certain dancers. I can’t be expected to know everyone’s favourites. The SYTYCD forum is dead. 💀

I just woke up and am in my feelings. Lemme have my coffee and I’ll calm down. 💅

• Haha 1

Chelsea Traille (US4)

Chelsea was a contemporary dancer during the 4th American Season. I always forget that she wasn’t a ballroom dancer because in her three weeks in the show, she danced two ballroom routines (a Cha Cha at the Top 20 and a Quickstep at the Top 16) and they were surprisingly decent for a semi finalist. She also danced a Jazz and was partnered with Thayne Jasperson for all three routines. According to social media she is now a real estate investor and interior designed in Texas so. Good for her I guess? This is a more than acceptable placement for her in this Rankdown though.