Big Brother Canada Rankdown (#4 POSTED)

*Amanda

Aww Kevin & Pili got married (despite a short break of whatever the hell BBCAN5 was where he was giving handles to William :giggle:). Congrats to them though, I believe this is the first successful BBCAN marriage!

Afaik, Ika & Dem are the only other BBCAN couple still together (and Maddy & Bobby but they don’t count since it’s not like they met in the house)

• Like 2

3d60524b4c17e229b12d92f3e8c233cec3074b23

Welcome everyone to the Big Brother Canada Rankdown! As one of the most closely-followed versions of Big Brother on IDF, it's about time that Canada got its own rankdown. At the end of it all, one houseguest will be named the BBCAN Rankdown Winner. Now, let's meet our rankers!

mDkGydU.png.f44f69f0e461a0ff090b9db25960

@Alex95!

108_paige_miles-300x300.jpg.c9a57b81d116

@*Chris!

YlVP8gn.jpg.322635595b790fd1c27d014bfdad

@Solaris

alberto4.png.d3606cb865d1f52e4795e2a327e

@Steven_

I will post the cycle 1 info shortly and then this rankdown will officially get underway.

CYCLE 1 - THE INTRO CYCLE

200.gif?cid=95b279445bdc6afc3458150cca0b

As with all rankdowns, the first cycle is very straight-forward. No twists or restrictions (other than not nominating those who were saved in the previous round). Each round, 6 houseguests will be nominated and 3 will leave.

Please remember that if you are nominating someone who appeared on multiple seasons, you need to specify which season's version of them you are nominating. (!) 

THE RULES

1. When it is their turn, each ranker will nominate 6 houseguests.

2. On a first come, first serve basis, the other 3 rankers will cut and save 1 houseguest each.

3. You have 30 minutes to produce a 100-word write-up for your cut to be valid.

4. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EDITING OF YOUR INITIAL CUT/SAVE POSTS. Please quote it if you need to make changes.

5. You cannot nominate any houseguest that was saved in the round immediately prior to yours.

6. You have 24 hours to make your cut/save. Please ask if you need an extension. If you don't ask for an extension and 24 hours has passed, any of the other rankers can step in and make a cut in your place.

NOMINATION ORDER

LnlIvLF.png

1. @*Chris

2. @Steven_

3. @Alex95

4. @Solaris

Chris will start us off! He can post the nominations whenever he is ready.

• *Amanda changed the title to Big Brother Canada Rankdown (Cycle 1 Info Posted)

OK, fine. I always intended to include them separately because of the small pool of houseguests we have (I mean, I literally said this up front when floating the idea around in the off topic thread), but since y'all want to count them as one...