S21: Favorite Confirmed Girl/s so Far (Poll)

Misirlou

S21: Favorite Confirmed Girl/s so Far (Poll)  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Holly Forbes
    • Jershika Maple
    • Katherine Ann Mohler
    • Parker McKay
    • Brittany Bree
    • Bella DeNapoli
    • Ryleigh Plank
    • Hailey Green
    • Wendy Moten
    • KJ Jennings
    • Kinsey Rose
    • Kaitlyn Velez
    • The Cunningham Sisters
    • KCK3

Holly, Hailey, Wendy, and Kinsey.

I’m waiting for confirmation on one more female artist, and I’m not getting attached to any groups until we have more info on their runs on the show + the audience reaction to them.

Haven’t checked out Bella yet but I’ve been meaning to do so, she seems like she’s got potential to be a favorite.

53 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

interesting, because her fan thread isn't all that active.

It’s simple. Wendy sings country, even if it’s not all the time. That’s a huge stumbling block for some IDFers. It’s always been like that. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

It’s simple. Wendy sings country, even if it’s not all the time. That’s a huge stumbling block for some IDFers. It’s always been like that. 

She also doesn’t fit the indie/teen girl mold that has more active fan thread participants.

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, although most of IDFers hate the twangy sounds of country males more than the genre as a whole, but there are some that can´t even say the name of the genre without throwing a hate comment towards it. 

Wendy will have a lot of fans here, she´s already being hyped as hell, but let´s see how many stick with her through the long run in the show.

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

She also doesn’t fit the indie/teen girl mold that has more active fan thread participants.

That’s true, but she does have the biggest fan thread, in terms of views, pages, and members. I think she’s probably a lot of people’s first or second choice, but the “country” thing might give some of them a little pause, so they vote for someone else in the poll. It could easily be a totally different story once the season gets underway. 

I don’t usually look at contestants preseason because I like to be more surprised during the actual show

But I will say that I’m 99% sure that I will love Wendy on the show, as she is very experienced and seems like one of the best technical singers to go on the show. I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t make Top 12

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s true, but she does have the biggest fan thread, in terms of views, pages, and members. I think she’s probably a lot of people’s first or second choice, but the “country” thing might give some of them a little pause, so they vote for someone else in the poll. It could easily be a totally different story once the season gets underway. 

It depends though. How did everyone vote? If they voted for only their #1, Wendy might have missed out. She’s probably still in most user’s Top 3 females though.

Just now, Bk1234 said:

It depends though. How did everyone vote? If they voted for only their #1, Wendy might have missed out. She’s probably still in most user’s Top 3 females though.

I don’t think many here have a solid #1 at this point. It seems like much of IDF stans everyone right now. Well, that is certainly going to change once we learn they aren’t all as awesome as we think they are.